YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Gerard Butler  >  Comments

Gerard Butler Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Gerard Butler?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next »
Posted by AgnesNigroFans
wk ago
Lori: Yep, one of Ines's last name is BUTLER. Ines's Grandfather was from Scotland :)

Regards.

Posted by petesdragon4444
mths ago
so gorgeous!! loved him as the phantom

Posted by smashave
mths ago
This guy was in movie called 300 this is Sparta Remix ;))) looool

Posted by Lostfaithinyougerard
mths ago
Used to dream of being with a 'man' like you. Not anymore, How old are you??? How young are some of the 'girls' you've dated??, NOT good form!!!!!!

Posted by Lovinglife1212
mths ago
he is really hot and funny

Posted by SiamEase
mths ago
HE LOOK LIKE A TRUE GENTLEMAN. HE HAVE NICE BODY TOO! HEH

Posted by femme999
mths ago
Gerard Butler has dated some beauties. Good for you! Mate

Posted by prismatic19
mths ago
Gerard you're a fox. I think i move to UK to find a guy like you.

Posted by Lilly
mths ago
Scorpio and Independence:

Scorpios are fiercely independent. They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to and they won't give up. They are perfectly suited to being on their own. They are not social butterflies like some other zodiac signs and some actually prefer to live on their own that way there is never any issue of who controls what at home, they like to be in control.

Posted by daisy_0116
mths ago
He has a thing for brunettes.

Posted by Lilly
mths ago
He is afraid of commitment. He need someone to be his best friend and his lover. I hope he find someone great, but dating people in their 20's when he is in his mid-40's, it won't last!

Posted by naz8618
yr ago
the anniston relationship should be changed to rumour

Posted by alice kent
yr ago
gerard butler was never interested in jen aniston.She was not his type.He liked beautiful women.Besides he already had a girlfriend named Laurie Chowella when he made the "Bounty Hunter".

Posted by daisychain1168
yr ago
Not a bad loolking bloke I supose but his choice in women leads me to believe he is very shallow person

Posted by Marcia Reimschisel
yr ago
Gerard Butler is so hot looking! Loved his tuff, masculine character that he played in Olympus Has Fallen. Loved that movie and I think he should play in more movies like that. Come do a movie in Fort Wayne, Indiana! We need some action out here. Lol

Posted by amos007
yr ago
Gerard is the hotest man

Posted by sweetree
yr ago
Gerard is the hotest man ever

Posted by susan kent
yr ago
I love Gerard Butler,but I am afraid if he gets married he is going to lose a lot of his fans,because his fan base is mostly women.He defently will become less popular.He probably won't do as many movies because she will tie him down more.

Posted by Help
yr ago
I need to delete a post. PLEASE help?

Posted by AgnesNigroFans
yrs ago
Adrian: yes, Ines Nigro's cousin is a Butler and she is from Scotland, maybe she is a Gerry Butler's relative :)

Ines Nigro is also scottish

KISSES AND HUGS

Posted by silverlining
yrs ago
Mr. Butler- Louisiana girl (the one who almost tripped over you) will be 30 minutes away from NYC! If you are in town, get in touch- Mar 10-17- would love to do dinner:-)

Posted by Pat
yrs ago
My prayers are with you, Gerard. Lord bless and keep you in His love & care.

Posted by Teresa Santiago
yrs ago
I'm so singel n hot for you. Call me.. teresa. 631/672/1612

yrs ago
he is hit or miss but always entertaining in person...

Posted by dnsstar
yrs ago
he is such an amazing actor i love him!!

Posted by Madekiss
yrs ago
I likehim very much he is great actor

yrs ago
Overrated as an actor and as a man. Can't stand him.

Posted by erica james
yrs ago
Hey Gerard, how daring are you? How about taking a chance in dating someone like me? Just one night out and try and keep yourself from thinking of many more nights...

Posted by gracep
yrs ago
mmm hottie....one of my favorite movies is law abiding citizen

Posted by danielle gosslee
yrs ago
Mr Butler- in two weeks, i will be a couple hours away fr NYC! If you are nearby, get in touch!

Posted by CHERYL JANE PAGE CUEVA
yrs ago
your so handsome..P.S i love you...ilove you gerard marry me pls..hehehe

Posted by Labanna
yrs ago
Doesn't look a day over 30!!!

Posted by Victoria1111
yrs ago
Met him when he was filming in my neighborhood - really nice guy!

Posted by ching
yrs ago
will u marry me gerry....luv u so much mmmmmuah...

Posted by tiana707
yrs ago
gerad and jen were such a cute couple and i wish they nvr broke up

Posted by silverlining
yrs ago
Wishing you the best Gerard! Although I barely got the chance to speak with you, you are missed her in Louisiana. I hope that you will come back to film again because we all love you here! Happy Fourth of July!

Posted by jilljill
yrs ago
good looking guy. great accent. good actor

Posted by sbailey30
yrs ago
You know those who talk down about this Guy who is working his arse off to remember lines and stunts to make a living is wrong. He is not losing his looks. He is a very handsome man. He is one of the best actors I have seen in a long time. Why can't you people just leave him alone already? If he has not commited to some one yet it is because he has not met her yet. When he does I am very well sure he will ask the question. Just stop the bad talking about him and let him alone.

Posted by cath
yrs ago
when i first saw you in p.s i love u,i feel i was in my high school again.haha.i like you physically but the more i saw your eyes i can tell your such a good guy with a big heart,with good sense of humor.You can read all these thousands negative comments but dont let them engulf you!be inspire with what HE want you to be.I wish you happiness,peace of mind and more success.love you idol!muah

Posted by Croatia
yrs ago
Gerard Butler is a very insecure man.

Posted by louise
yrs ago
Gerard butler is so sxc it shud b ilegal nd dnt get me started on that accent omg wud lv to meet him and find out wot the off screen gerard is all about lv ya !;-)x

Posted by raychel
yrs ago
i fell in love with this beautiful man when i watched ps i love you. ive bnow watched every film he is in & watched ps i love you over20 times!

Posted by Ana
yrs ago
I fell in love the Phantom of the Opera, Gerard´s attractiveness, I hear his songs everyday, his voice hits my heart

Posted by meg1995
yrs ago
Super talented and good looking on top of it!

Posted by Joy
yrs ago
Gerard is a very hot and and talented man. I would love to meet him.

Posted by silverlining
yrs ago
Its Louisiana Girl! Wish I had tripped over you the other night. Wanting a pic with you Gerry!

Posted by zoey739
yrs ago
great actor .. love his movies

yrs ago
300 was so underrated.

Posted by Kellye
yrs ago
Love this Man! He is very talented. Love his Music. I wish he would sing for me! LOL Like that would ever happened! But I can always WISH!

Posted by sarita
yrs ago
the more i see u in your movie the more i want to meet u. love u so much and i love ur voice ,ur accent,ur eyes everything in u.muaaaah.......

Posted by CAWill
yrs ago
Gerry's a terrific actor and has a wonderful personality--Looks like he's tired lately and needs a break to rest--this lifestyle is hard-- long hours and early mornings--Gerry take time to live, and take a breath of fresh air!!--smell the flowers--Be Blessed!

Posted by lena
yrs ago
Gerry you are the most attractive man in the cinema,your movies are very interesting and your life also.You personate your caracters very well.You deserve the best of luck because you work hard,and for one more reason success came a little bit late in your life.I hope you to remain the wonderful and simple scotsman your are,dont lose your self.You know you make beautiful the lives for so many women in the world and one of them is me,thanks for that. P.S. Your new loft in Manhattan is amazing!

Posted by heena
yrs ago
hye gerald .love u a lot

Posted by Stacey
yrs ago
Wow though I have only recently discovered Gerry, In Dear Frankie and Please (a short) I never paid attention until I saw a close up..His eyes..I hope that he is a better man than a womanizer...Very strong opinions of him..I'd love to meet him to find out for myself..I just can't think that he is capable of being less than a gentleman with an abundance of personal integrity..regardless of what he could get because of him Fame...I hope I am right...What a waste if I am not..

Posted by KLB
yrs ago
Gerard next time you are in michigan come by and have a home cooked meal no questions no pictures just you me the kids

Posted by Bani
yrs ago
Hey Gerry..jus wanna say only one thng..Love you 4m d core of my heart!!!!

Posted by tattgurl
yrs ago
so in love

Posted by karma101
yrs ago
just wanted to say love you gerry!!! your such a great and talented actor, and i enjoy many movies you have played in. oh by the by love your accent :)

Posted by Keruše 022
yrs ago
Ciki,we love you very much!Rawr!:)

Posted by Ronel Gouws
yrs ago
dont think Gerry read all this comments....He replied to only one....

Posted by iris
yrs ago
wt can i say..., ps i love you

Posted by Ronel Gouws
yrs ago
please bring out a soundtrack of P.S i love you. you have a very nice voice. dont worry about what the people say about you. you are handsome and your acsent is to die for. Gerry, where can we find cd's of your music?

Posted by portia
yrs ago
Gerard, hope to see you in court, both of us as a lawyer!

Posted by Layne
yrs ago
Gerry, I wish you could find a good woman who could make you happy, if that's want you want. I could certainly do it, but we would never meet. So here's to the lucky lady who steals your heart! Hope she's the good woman you deserve.

Posted by kendrawrites
yrs ago
He hit on me at a club.. after I ignored him, he left with two other girls. Good actor, but taking advantage of his fame. That just grosses me out.

Posted by Really Gerry!
yrs ago
Oh! Gerry! You scoundrel, you couldn't resist answering! ROTFL! I'm sure you have the time to read gossip. More like you're a joker having fun at our expense.

Posted by Jen
yrs ago
I saw pics of Gerard at the Premiere nightclub on Thursday (January 27) in Los Angeles. His good looks are fading real fast. He looked depressed and totally wasted. I guess whoring around and breaking hearts is catching up with him these days. And the mountain man beard isn't doing him any favors.

Posted by Anna
yrs ago
Lindsay Lohan... ewh!!! Gross. He should just admit it- that he's a dog. Cause only a dog would sleep/date/get caught with LO-han. Jennifer you wasted your time with another LOSER! Though I LOVE his movies. And he should LOSE that untamed facial hair. He looks like an old grandpa hungover on whiskey. A cave man would better describe him.

Posted by Dena
yrs ago
Hey Gerry, Just wanted to say how inspiring it is to see someone doing what they've dreamed of. There is so much to life and it's so short. . .so go for broke and do what you love. God Bless!!

Posted by KatherineIR1usa
yrs ago
very funny actor and not afraid to be himself, there should be more like him

Posted by heatherachase
yrs ago
absolutely amazing actor. :)

Posted by josiane
yrs ago
You are one of the best actors that i have ever seen . Ilove your work (K).

Posted by anna
yrs ago
all the best to such a tender man,gerry keep away from the media as much as you can

Posted by Dora
yrs ago
Love your acting. Beautiful man in the outside and by just looking I can tell he is a beautiful man in the inside. Lucky girl, who wins his heart!

Posted by mirelaone
yrs ago
Dear Gerard, I never thought I would say this, but would you have dinner with me sometimes?! :) ( Te doresc) I have been waiting a decade 4u

Posted by PRAGYA
yrs ago
gerry u r god

Posted by Larasati
yrs ago
hi .. i`m Indonesian .. i really adore you . always success for you .. and God Bless you .. :)

Posted by gloria
yrs ago
WOW, GERARD BUTLER YOU HAVE A GREAT ADMIRADORA EN GUADALAJARA JALISCO YOU HAVE A GODESS BODY THAT EVERY WOMAN WOULD WANT

Posted by vikcy
yrs ago
i was awestruck at his performance in The Bounty Hunter.I literally think that its time for him to get settled as he now is crossing forty

Posted by robyn
yrs ago
i have fallen in love with gearad bulter and i am a older women i love you

Posted by layla
yrs ago
Ok, seriously! Who cares how many women he dates? It`s not like it`s ever going to be one of us! And even if he was BI...again, who cares? It has no real bearing on our lives. He gorgeous, and he knows it. Boy, does he play up on it.

Posted by anazista
yrs ago
gerard butler is a perfect guy....

Posted by rupali aneja
yrs ago
gerry u luk real hot....

Posted by aoween
yrs ago
Por favor geri, ven a Canarias a pasar tus vacaciones jejej son como las islas virgenes lo prometo... yo trabajo de guia y podría llevarte por todos los sitios de turismo y las playas desiertas de arena blanca jajaja saludos desde lanzarote ( Islas Canarias)

Posted by kayinat sundas
yrs ago
what does he get by dating so many different girls.i dont know his psyche..............i wish i could ask him that question

Posted by BABYGAL101
yrs ago
i think u r truley awesome.. n u r very handsome**,

Posted by anyaeveliz
yrs ago
el es bien lindo! y tiene una voz absolutamente preciosa! Hopefully el es una bena persona en vida real.

Posted by Beth
yrs ago
Gerard is SCOTTISH no doubt, I was born and raised 6 miles from where he grew up,and he IS one Scottish hunk.

Posted by kayinat sundas
yrs ago
i really like to meet him and i would want someone in my life to be like him(or maybe him he hehehe)

Posted by kayinat sundas
yrs ago
i like gerard butler alot because of his sensuality and good humour. he is a very fine actor and very much attractive indeed. i hope to meet him anyhow once in my life.

Posted by Alice
yrs ago
The `Bi` article proved to be a fake. The magazine that allegedly posted the phony article never interviewed Gerry ....at least not at that time!

Posted by AOWEEN
yrs ago
Un buen actor sin duda... me gusta los papeles que escoge. Espero que siga así. Me gusta verlo en papeles de gran trascendencia social aunque también me divierten sus payasadas saludos desde islas canarias ( España) P t: Remember...

Posted by aoween
yrs ago
Acabo de ver la película posdata:te quiero.Es la primera vez que me emociono viendo una película. Felicidades a eva Z.cabrera pues ha sido un film maravilloso. Te hace recapacitar de la vida y de lo que realmente importa. Por otro lado he ido al cine a ver ciudadano ejemplar y...me he quedado sin palabras al mostrar tan nítidamente la corrupción social y la escacez jurisdiccional rozando la parquedad. Enhorabuena congratulationsssss kissss

Posted by baileyirshcrm
yrs ago
I think he is just a gorgeous man and what an amazing actor. I wish him all the best!

Posted by angela
yrs ago
i was soooo disappointed to find out he is Bi but i hope he find the one for him regaurdless if it be a man or a woman.

Posted by danni
yrs ago
Sorry girls He has definitely said in the press that he is Bi, and bearing in mind he is such a commitaphob with women, means you`re barking up the wrong tree.

Posted by aoween
yrs ago
Yo también estudié derecho y como el perdí tiempo de mi vida en hacer lo que realmente quería hacer. Trabajé en una radio local de mi ciudad. Fisicamente es normalillo pero atrae por su carisma y creo que no le están dando papeles donde el transmita toda su valía. Por otro lado no es un mujeriego, que disfrute la vida que es una pero con seguridad, y eso sí espero que nada de drogas ya que... pufff decepción! Yo colaboro en ong y centros sociales para rehabibilitación e inserción social de los toxicómanos. Kiss bye see you

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
When will he be in detroit?Gerard Butler is a fine actor,he can do anything,plus his beautiful face and body is a plus.

Posted by badkitty
yrs ago
i wish i could date him lol

Posted by Megan Covarrubias
yrs ago
I love the fact that every woman he looks at, hugs, or kisses. He is Automatically dating/Fooking! All the entertainment journalist get a life!! For real!!! Y`all are ruining Hollywood!!!!

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Gerard Butler

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Julia Louis-Dreyfus

saved by caesar78
3 seconds ago
Good Housekeeping Magazine [South Africa] (March 2014)
Playboy Magazine [Australia] (May 1979)
Playboy Magazine [Australia] (February 1979)
Playboy Magazine [Australia] (April 1979)
Playboy Magazine [Australia] (June 1979)
Jasna Crnobrnja

Jasna Crnobrnja

saved by caesar78
8 minutes ago
Mikaela Hoover

Mikaela Hoover

saved by wdweditorial
9 minutes ago
Playboy Magazine [Croatia] (July 2003)
Hello! Magazine [Serbia] (18 November 2012)
Maxim Magazine [Serbia] (October 2012)
Nikolina Pisek - Playboy Magazine Cover [Croatia] (July 2003)
, Nikolina Pisek, Emina Jahovic - Hello! Magazine Cover [Serbia] (18 November 2012)
Nikolina Pisek - Maxim Magazine Cover [Serbia] (October 2012)
Nikolina Pisek

Nikolina Pisek

saved by caesar78
13 minutes ago
Dylan O'Brien

Dylan O'Brien

saved by hulja
35 minutes ago
Space Cowboys

Space Cowboys (2000)

saved by Knights89
2 hours ago
Isla Fisher

Isla Fisher

saved by stellam123
2 hours ago
Niko

Niko

saved by stellam123
3 hours ago
Jack the Giant Slayer

Jack the Giant Slayer (2013)

saved by Charlize_Theron
3 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles