YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Dominic Purcell  >  Comments

Dominic Purcell Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Dominic Purcell?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by caroline
yrs ago
Fantastic actor. Great talent. Head to mimizan in south west france if you want really good waves. Loved prison break. ps, great waves in ireland too, ha. from munster fan.

Posted by abbyabbie
yrs ago
Linc. I love U

Posted by Eddye
yrs ago
I have a family memeber i the busness, and it seems that actors do better with people outside of the business....That's why I don't date doctors.

Posted by Melissa
yrs ago
HE IS ONE OF THE HOTEST GUYS ON TV TODAY!!!!! WHOEVER ENDS UP MARRYING HIM FOR THE SECOND TIME IS ONE LUCKY GIRL..NOT TO MENTION I THINK HE IS A EXCELLENT ACTOR...LOVED PRISON BREAK

Posted by sara
yrs ago
you are very cute.

Posted by kelly
yrs ago
how do i go about getting a job in acting x thanks

Posted by behnaz
yrs ago
hi dom.i live in iran.and its one of my dream that i meet you one day .i love you so much

Posted by sweetgal4u
yrs ago
dom is the finest actor around i wish pb was still on the air i truly feel robbed they canceled such an awesome show!!!!!!

Posted by Memphis
yrs ago
I think Don is better off without Brooke . They were never seen with his kids just her daughter.

Posted by Starlah_Strange
yrs ago
It looks like him and Brooke Burns broke up. According to JustJared.com John Cusack and Brooke Burns are now dating. Says they`ve been dating seriously for about a month now and that he`s met her daughter Madison. I guess we`ll have to stay tuned.

Posted by meg
yrs ago
hi Dominic, i am 4rm nigeria and your greatest fan,luv ya role in prison break and blade.pls send me a mail

Posted by Hope
yrs ago
Im hope frm nigeria.l cann`t stop thinking about u and ur bro mike.l love u both

Posted by sadaf
yrs ago
hi dominic. i love u so much. pls send me email. i wait for your email.

Posted by slave of love
yrs ago
ilike you in prison break and iwould like to know your age

Posted by josephine
yrs ago
hi dominic think you are a great actor love you in prison break bought the whole set to watch over again dont see much of you in magazines hope to in the future

Posted by narsiss
yrs ago
Hi! dom i am your a fan.i love you, i see you in iran! you can bleave it? please send to me a mail. take a care :x ;)

Posted by mandy
yrs ago
whats up dom you are so awesome on prison break i just love your charcter lincoln burrows and you and wentworth look like brother ever time i see you and him in a picture together i just say what awesome brothers and i watch prison break everynight.merry chritmas love your biggest fan

Posted by Narja
yrs ago
You are a wonderful actor, keep it up. Could not get enough of prison break.

Posted by r.b.
yrs ago
dominic can date who he wants! haha and it should be me.. -- he`s soo0o0 good looking-- ahhh

Posted by hayden
yrs ago
Hey Dominic you got the picture from hayden (sent to all p.b. cast?) wentworth got an original painting of michael scofield for his birthday .

Posted by charlene
yrs ago
does anyone know if Dom has any new roles after prison break?

Posted by G.M.I.
yrs ago
My auntie thinks he`s fit.

Posted by SARAH
yrs ago
IT IS A SHAME THAT PRISON BREAK WAS TAKEN OFF THE AIR I JUST WANTED TO SaY THAT I AM A DOMNIC PURCELL FAN FOR LIFE AND TO LET U ALL KNOW BECAUSE I AM GOING TO VOLIC MY 2 CENTS INTO THIS PLEASE QUITE PUTTING DOWN DOMNIC PURCELL AND WHO HE IS DATING IT IS A FREE WORLD

Posted by memphis
yrs ago
hey dom has brooke taught your daughters how to work the stripper poll yet?

Posted by A.J
yrs ago
i`m your greatest fan in france and i wrote you many times at your agent adress in L.A and i realy wish an answer i bage you. i love you.you`re the best.

Posted by Lia
yrs ago
I`m brazilian and I like your work on Prison Break. I`m your fan, definitely. :) And, you are very handsome. But,you must be tired to hear that, uh? Take care :)

Posted by isabella
yrs ago
I m mexican and I love Dominic

Posted by vaneh
yrs ago
bite me drake!! u r handsome!!XD

Posted by andrewww
yrs ago
come back to wallasey big boyy

Posted by maurelle
yrs ago
hi domnic jus 2 say that i love u guys of p. break.keep it up.its ma fav series. i love watching u n michael caring for each other..

Posted by karen
yrs ago
HI DOM. IM FROM NORTHERN IRELAND, AND SADLY I HAVE TO ADMIT TO BEING ONSESSED WITH YOU. YOU ARE A TERRIFIC ACTOR, AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU IN PRISON BREAK. PLEASE DONT LEAVE THE SHOW. YOU ARE BUILDING UP A MASSIVE FAN BASE IN THE UK.XXXXXXX

Posted by stephanie
yrs ago
hey dom, worked with you on john doe!! how are you?? cannot believe you are devoriced form your wife!! wow, how things change. Glad to see you are doing well with prison break!! Best wishes !! Steph sarin (stand-in)

Posted by Natalie
yrs ago
Hey! my name is natalie! im a big fan and i love your work on prison break your great at what you do! I can`t wait until season 4! see ya soon!!:)

Posted by bonz
yrs ago
i admire his work and i wish to meet him in person on adinner some time best wishes and kisses.

yrs ago
hi dominic...i really love your cool character in Prison Break. Love you dude

Posted by jul_luv
yrs ago
hey dominic i hope u r doing gr8 take care and all the best in ur future life... u r the best... kiss...

Posted by Maie
yrs ago
I luv ya sooo much Dominic....Iam aquarius like u and my birthday is Feb.18 just after urs (cool)...I luv u soo much...ur amazing.ur cute,hot,handsome,and omg i am a really big fan of urs!!! hope to meet u 1 day!!

Posted by Maie
yrs ago
I luv u sooo much Dominic just wanted to tell u how much i luv u and i am a big fan of u....im aquarius like u and my birthday is feb. 18 just after u!!!! You r soo handsome..cute..and hot..ur just soo amazing!!!LUV YA

Posted by jul_luv
yrs ago
ok i still like u even tho u divorced from ur wife.

Posted by adalet
yrs ago
hello(merhaba)

Posted by elvie
yrs ago
its a shame rele you were so gd to geather. wate get back to geather and stop being silly !!!!!!!!!!! ;-) x x x x love you any way x x x x

Posted by Kaytlen
yrs ago
I think that Doninic ia really hot in the 3rd blade movie.I would be cool to talk to and meet him some day.

Posted by liz
yrs ago
DOMINIC IS JUST GEORGOUS...

Posted by Cassie
yrs ago
Im Australian aquarius and i would just like to meet you and maybe I could be that special someone

Posted by rebecca
yrs ago
well i wish i can met you and wentworth miller some day

Posted by Christina (Connecticut)
yrs ago
They say that we look like some one, you and Michael do look like real brothers. Like I wrote to him I wish I was the lost sister who comes in to saves her brothers from the law. I hope you and Michael in the end put all of the bad guys behind bars for doing you wrong and believe it or not it is the real thing out in the real world. I wish I could meet you and Michael. I look forwards to every Monday night.

Posted by Angela
yrs ago
Dominic Purcell Is So Gorjuicee :) Asolootly Stunnin :)! xx

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Dominic Purcell

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise

saved by sillywilly
1 hour ago
Chris Payne Gilbert

Chris Payne Gilbert

saved by thejflo2
2 hours ago
Italian films

Italian films

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Film scores by Ennio Morricone
The Repenter

The Repenter (1985)

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Rita Rusic

Rita Rusic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles