YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Michele Carey  >  Comments

Michele Carey Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Michele Carey?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by George Vreeland Hill
mths ago
Michele Carey co-starred with legends, but it was her great looks that got most of the attention.

George Vreeland Hill

Posted by Richard Speights
mths ago
I'm sitting here watching El Dorado. Bunch of good actors, but I was always crazy about the girl with the voice, buckskins, and wild hair.

Posted by Ron
yr ago
Acted in Live a little, Love a little with Elvis Presley 1968

Posted by Adam Hunter
yrs ago
I just saw her in 'Dirty Dingus Magee,' knew I'd seen her before but couldn't place her untiel I looked her up on the net, then remembered in her in 'Live a Little, Love a Little.' She is indeed beautiful but I can't seem to find a biography on her beyond her credits in shows except for the post here about a husband, son and 3 grandsons. One fellow commented on her star power but what is wrong with her voice? I thought she had sweet voice.

Posted by David C
yrs ago
I would really like to see what Michele Carey looks like today. I think she was a good actress regardless of what her voice was like. It has been years since she has been in the public eye and I wonder about her every time I see the movie El Dorato on AMC.

Posted by colin cadorette
yrs ago
I think Michele carey is one of the most beautiful women I have every seen in movies or any where else for that fact,I would love to see what she looks like today,she could only get better with age she must still be very beautiful

Posted by Bob Hemphill
yrs ago
Frank, I agree! I am watching El Dorado right now and found this chain looking for for what she is up to now... she's wonderful...

Posted by Frank Fredenburg
yrs ago
I'm glad to see other men that appreciate Michele Carey's beauty! I recently seen her on El Dorado. Probably the same time Roxey saw her. She came to mind tonight so I thought I would do a Internet search and see what she is doing today. Sorry that there isn't more information on her with recent pictures! I wish her well! Take care pretty Michele!

Posted by Roxey
yrs ago
Just saw the old movie Eldorado and we found her breathtaking. Her style was way beyond the `60s ..natural. She looks like Julianne Hough..similar voice quality. What happened to her?

Posted by Ducalian Lex
yrs ago
In late 2010, saw MC in a movie with Henry Silva. A Bo Dereck 11 Why did this fabulous looking woman who seemed to be at least a fair actor disappear from public view?

Posted by Peter Thompson
yrs ago
Did Michele ever have a child, if so, when?

Posted by LoneStar1
yrs ago
One of the most beautiful women of all time.Live a little Love a little made me a fan of her`s 4ever.

Posted by Starlight AFH
yrs ago
We would ALL like to see you and how you are doing...Where are you Michele?

Posted by Bud Harris
yrs ago
I just wondered what happened to Michele Carey, and if she was kin to the other Carey. Harry Carey, MacDonald Carey Harry Carry Jr.or Philip Carey.

Posted by Jeff
yrs ago
One word: beautiful

Posted by betty_white
yrs ago
does anyone have a current photo of michele carey? I really enjoyed her in all of her movies I`d like to see what she looks like today

Posted by Putridius Septicus
yrs ago
Michele Carey remains in my psyche forever for her involvement in that jaw-dropping spectacle of "Edge Of Reality" from the Elvis Presley movie,"Live A Little,Love A Little".

Posted by LOU BERTOLAS
yrs ago
I SAW MICHELE IN THE MOVIE EL DORADO AND SHE REALLY TURNED ME ON.SHE EXUDES LIFE IN A WAY THAT IS TASTEFULL AND ALSO SEXY!!! LOU BERTOLAS

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Michele Carey

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Jared Leto

Jared Leto

saved by MartianAwareness
2 hours ago
Introducing FamousFix.com

Introducing FamousFix.com

saved by Queenoftab
3 hours ago
Justin Bieber speaks onstage at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards at The Wiltern on July 27, 2014 in Los Angeles
Latina Magazine [United States] (September 2014)
Zack Phifer

Zack Phifer

saved by CindyCelebs
6 hours ago
Tom Keifer performing The Flower Song on WDHA's studio D
Metallica Sonisphere Knebworth 2014
Nina Dobrev and Orlando Bloom

Nina Dobrev and Orlando Bloom

saved by alemica
7 hours ago
Exodus featuring Kirk Hammett FearFestEvil
Phone Booth

Phone Booth (2002)

saved by marcus28
9 hours ago
Corey Bohan and Audrina Patridge
Valley of the Dolls

Valley of the Dolls

saved by caesar78
11 hours ago
Valley of the Dolls

Valley of the Dolls

saved by caesar78
11 hours ago
Valley of the Dolls

Valley of the Dolls

saved by caesar78
11 hours ago
Valley of the Dolls

Valley of the Dolls

saved by caesar78
11 hours ago
Marie Claudinette Jean

Marie Claudinette Jean

saved by caesar78
12 hours ago
Lauryn Hill

Lauryn Hill

saved by caesar78
12 hours ago
We - Van Bod

We - Van Bod

saved by caesar78
12 hours ago
Meri Cetinić

Meri Cetinić

saved by caesar78
12 hours ago
SaqibRana

SaqibRana

saved by SaqibRana
1 day ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles