YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Jimmy Bennett  >  Comments

Jimmy Bennett Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Jimmy Bennett?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by Liah(:
yrs ago
I watched no ordinary family and I loved you in it! You were perfect! I have always wanted to be an actor! I've gotten really close for commercials! I think you cute and I love your hair(; haha I live in minnesota and I'm 14!

Posted by Madeline
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU!!! i recently saw Alabama Moon and i knew i liked you the moment the movie ended.my friends are huge fans too. BTW you r super cute, have GREAT hair, and an awesome actor... like Justin Bieber good!

Posted by Nikki
yrs ago
Heyy Jimmy! I am a huge fan! I think you are an amazing actor and I have loved every show and movie that you have been in. I live in California and I have been to seal beach :) I would LOVE to meet u sometime, but I know you are super busy. Again I think you are really amazing. By the way I'm 13, I know by this message I sounded really old :P

Posted by Marley
yrs ago
JIMMY YOU ARE SOO HOT I LOVE YOU!!!

Posted by Tristan
yrs ago
Hey Jimmy. I just wanted to know, do you ever get tired of everyone going crazy over you. It seems like people either like you, or trash talk about you. It seems like it would be hard to meet someone that was just ... normal I guess. :|

Posted by Tristan
yrs ago
Hi Jimmy. Don't worry, I did not post this to obsess over you!:] I just wanted to say that I really liked you in Alabama Moon,and that I was really surprised to see that you actually posted something on this website on this website once. The posts started rolling in right after that :] Okay sorry, I might have to obsess a little. You are super cute :]

Posted by Maddie
yrs ago
Hi jimmy, I am australian and think you are so hot! You are amazing on No Ordinary Family!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! xoxxoox

Posted by J.smith37
yrs ago
Hey Jimmy!!! Haha I live Orphan! You guys should make a 2nd one cuz of the bonus ending thing on DVD:) Haha but seriously you guys are crazyyyy!! You do not love him! You probably never met him!! Plus he doesnt know you exist?! Sure I would like to meet him cuz he seems down to earth and just a cool guy! And I hope to get a Facebook soon and possibly be his friend on there?? Idk just a thought! I'm 14 and think you amazing Jimmy:) Haha if you have time you should write back to me cuz that would be sweet. And yes I know actors are busy but still! Haha later!! Oh and p.s. I'm pretty ticked that they cancelled no ordinary family!! That was a sick show!

Posted by bailey1998
yrs ago
i think u r super cute in no ordinary family ;)

Posted by Bayley
yrs ago
Hey Jimmy I may be Canadian..and a older woman than you but I think you are super cute and I would like to meet you someday :)

Posted by indasia2
yrs ago
Yu are so adorable and cute

Posted by Erica
yrs ago
Hey Jimmy,, I think your really cool. I LOVE watching No Ordinary Family! Having a super brain must be really great lol. Im soooo jealous of Bella Thorne since you to are like so close. COME TO TORONTO!

Posted by kaitlyn
yrs ago
lol my friend in cali loves u she would go up 2 the tv screen and just stare at u on no ordinary family all the time but now shes in caki and im in indi:)

Posted by Izzzy
yrs ago
jimmyyyy yourr amazingg we have the same birthdaay and in 14 reaallyy wantt to mee to meet you come to londonn! x x

Posted by HelenaR23
yrs ago
Hey Jimmy (: You're great in 'No Ordinary Family' (: xx

Posted by Emma Quayson
yrs ago
hey jimmy.........i'm emma de same age buh i was born in june.............i love ur movies especially Orphan it's so cool.......nd ur cool to

Posted by olivia
yrs ago
derp

Posted by Jade
yrs ago
Hi Jimmy I'm only 12 but I think u are an amazing actor especially in ur horror movies! I really luv horror movies. Bye!!

Posted by Megan
yrs ago
Hey Jimmy!!guess wat?! We hav the same bday!!! But I was born in '98... I also hav skype but my username is weird lol cuz my bro made it up lol ttyl

Posted by Megan
yrs ago
Hey Jimmy!!guess wat?! We hav the same bday!!! But I was born in '98... I also hav skype but my username is weird lol cuz my bro made it up lol ttyl

Posted by Rock1088
yrs ago
hey its jimmy's REAL gf...i swear, post a comment to me for proof

Posted by sarah
yrs ago
i think he is sooo cute and we are the same age...i wont follow him around everywhere...if i get a movie or modeling job, i hope we can be friends

Posted by Kayla
yrs ago
Hey, Jimmy you are one of my favorite actors I`m the same age as you which is awesome I auditioned for several movies you were in so yeah. Your awesome and hot

Posted by M. Navarro
yrs ago
Hey u r a great actor but when r u looking for a gf and good luck with the rest of ur good life

Posted by Rhieanna
yrs ago
hey jimmmy, i love your movies,just watched orphan, email me somtime

Posted by Chloe
yrs ago
Heyy `Jimmy`, i`m so glad to hear that you dont have a girlfriend! your completly gorgeous! But could you please accept my email address so we can keeep in touch, please???

Posted by J. Bennett
yrs ago
Guys wow ! LOL thank you for your comments and girls I don`t have a girlfriend and sorry I am not looking for any right now. I don`t have facebook but I have skype. It is j.bennett78 . Thank you again and see you guys !

Posted by asdf
yrs ago
omg jimmy bennett is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am glad he has no girlfriend

Posted by dakota parker
yrs ago
i agree no of you know what he`s like in real life so your not in love with him and if he wasnt famous you wouldnt even know he exists so just take a freakin break and get a life

Posted by Zoey
yrs ago
You are all creepy stalkers!!!! i mean, com on..... hes short and he is a spaz and a jerk in real life... and yeah he is so not looking for a girfriend...speciaLY U GUYZ!!!

Posted by Lara
yrs ago
Luv his acting. Really talented guy, hope he doesn`t end up like one of those child actors who grow up and end up doing guest spots on badly written disney sitcoms. Seriously, its just plain sad to see how down hill they`re lives go

Posted by Dakota Parker
yrs ago
OMFG in my opinion your all stalkers asking for his number and stuff. You dont even know the guy and what you see on screen is just acting so he could be a huge jerk for all you know!

Posted by Amanda Ortiz
yrs ago
Ok Racchheel<3 ur not the only No 1 fan ok! theres plenty of people who adore himm:)

Posted by audrey
yrs ago
Hey Laura...I checked out that facebook page and it`s totally fake...and then since he talked so much about you it went to your facebook page and why would he date somebody like you. I`m sorry but how old are you exactly he`s 14 turning 15 and you look like your 11 or 12

Posted by brittany
yrs ago
ohhkkkaaayy!!....laura wyckoff..since ur dating jimmy bennett..y r u bragging about it all ovr thee internet?...thats right. evn if u r dating him he shouldnt date u becuz u only like him becuz hes famous...so do everyone a favor and stop dating him.skank!

Posted by Racchheel <3
yrs ago
alrright, all of you MIGHT be biggg fans of jimmy bennett but NO 1, and trust me on this NOO ONE is a bigger fan than me (: LOVEEE YOUU SOSOSOS MUCCCH JIMMY <33

Posted by brittany robinson
yrs ago
wow.... i mean i like jimmy bennett but i mean come on like hed date any of u anyway.... trust me i liked him evr since i saw him in hostage and u r all obsessive....btw i love u jb....no not justin bieber

Posted by Amanda Ortiz
yrs ago
I think Jimmy is sooooo CUTE:)I would love to meet him.

Posted by jasmine amey
yrs ago
I LOVE JIMMY BENNETT AND THE MOVIE ORPHAN!!!!!!!!!! JIMMY BENNETT IS A HOTTIE!!!

Posted by Luke
yrs ago
4`11 wow your short the i`m 14 and last i checked i was 5`7 the average hight for this age is like 5`6 mabey 5`4

Posted by Alyssa
yrs ago
I don`t wanna b a stalker.. But who knows his facebook page?

Posted by ahyoka
yrs ago
geez you people need to leave him alone i mean he is not going to send anything back he will think u people r obbesssed with him and there is no dount in my mind that you are already!

Posted by James Michael Bennett
yrs ago
Club for jimmy bennett isnt me!

Posted by Laura Wyckoff
yrs ago
Ya sureee Joesph.... He has only. One sibling and her name is Amanda Bennett. And if u don`t beleive me join the group on facebook called the club for Jimmy Bennett

Posted by Joseph
yrs ago
hey laura no 1 is thaT stupid to believe u now u r not his gf (idiots dont date men celebrities. Also im his brother

Posted by iilOveyuu
yrs ago
hey jimmy i liked your acting in orphan i was awsome . :) um if you write back i will be so happy .:) oh and my name is shanndell im from new zealand and im 14 .

Posted by juan carlos
yrs ago
jimmy you are the best,you keep ha great success i love you

Posted by megann
yrs ago
super trop beau trop talentueux

Posted by Angela
yrs ago
omg i luv jimmy bennett soo much!!!!

Posted by Laura Wyckoff
yrs ago
look me up on facebook its the club for jimmy bennett he tlks about me al the time. THank you guys for being fans! and come see OUR NEW movie BONES coming 2010! Love, Laura Wyckoff

Posted by jordan_blondie
yrs ago
whoever says they are going out with him and they are lying...so what just leave them alone maybe they are..do you really know for sure??? but anyways i call DIBBSS

Posted by melanie
yrs ago
te amo jimmy bennett

Posted by dienefferluana
yrs ago
oi tenho 11 anos e sou apaixonada por Jimmy Bennett queria que ele fosse meu namorado ele é lindo gostoso etc.tiamu me escreve ♥

Posted by dieneffer♥
yrs ago
ele é um gato gostoso como eu queria ser sua namorada Jimmy Bennett te amo vc vai ficar senpre no meu ♥ te amo gostoso espero um dia te conhecer bjos da sua admiradora secreta ♥6 te amo d ♥

Posted by RiiAN
yrs ago
hey laura wyckoff if u jimmys gf then r u frens wit hm on facebook cause i kant find u

Posted by sydney
yrs ago
ya there all right you have to give us more info then that!

Posted by Kate
yrs ago
Sure you are jimmy bennetts boyfriend and im the queen of england, poser.

Posted by Laura Wyckoff
yrs ago
Hi! im Laura Wyckoff. Jimmy Bennett`s gf! if you dont believe me...check out my facebook. he is mi bf since out New Years party

Posted by khamille
yrs ago
hey jimjam it`s khamille i think in all of yo movies that i watched you are total sweetheart i just wathched orphan yesterday and you were soooo unbelivible you were like totally awsome luv ya bunches

Posted by who_cares
yrs ago
I feel bad for the poor boy.

Posted by whocares
yrs ago
You guys are stupid if you think he is gonna reply back...he isnt! i bet he has never even seen this site and if he would see it right now, he would probably freak out seeing all you obsessive weirdos.

Posted by ragena
yrs ago
i love you so much and you and me together forever and love is here. i wish you and me was in a movie

Posted by Angela
yrs ago
Hi, Jimmy I`m such a big fan of u and I loved ur acting in the movie orphan u were so hot in that movie love u

Posted by jennabeth
yrs ago
hey! whatup

Posted by paige
yrs ago
heyy..........(i worship you!!!!) ily jimmy bennett

Posted by Chloe Jane
yrs ago
hey jimmy, i love you!! I have been thinking about auditioning for movies but the movie might be filmed in america. if i do start acting i really hope ill be doing the movie with you

Posted by tamera
yrs ago
Hey, Jimmy. It`s me again! I hope you have a merry Christmas. I love you!!!

Posted by tamera
yrs ago
Hey, Jimmy. It`s me again! I really like you. Actually, I love you. I love you sooo much. Please love me back!!

Posted by candice redmon
yrs ago
hi jimmy i feel like ive met you before and if you read this email me please i wanna talk to you about..stuff ! =p

Posted by sabrina =]
yrs ago
u r fine as hell i jus got done watchin orphan awsomeee movieee =]

Posted by sammy2scream
yrs ago
Jimmy, don`t let Isabella (Orphan) do that to you. I will cut your hairless little prick off before you figure out what it`s for

Posted by tamera
yrs ago
Hey, Jimmy. You are sooo cute! If you have a girlfriend right now, break up with her. You will be mine someday.

Posted by b3tt3Rth3Ny0u
yrs ago
Me and Jimmy Bennett have the same b-day Feb. 9,1996...i love him SO MUCH!!!!

Posted by don`t care
yrs ago
you are all soo inlove with him and lyingg!!you know what he may be cute or cool or something but if he was not famous you wouldnt even thought about acting in a movie with him!and jimmy try final destination and voice of dead something like that and samara thingxDD and I so didnt gave my real email adress my old one to make people dont know me :D

Posted by Mesha Miller
yrs ago
Heey im mesha and i really wanna move too holly wood america to work with jimmy bennett and also to start an acting career. Write Back!!

Posted by loveyuh,
yrs ago
i thinkk jimmy and jolie shouldd go out!

Posted by Hershey9826
yrs ago
Hi

Posted by hershey9826
yrs ago
hey what`s up? i was wondering if you`d like to talk with me sometime Write back soon!

Posted by Lauren
yrs ago
I love all of ur movies i just got finsihed waching hostage ur sooo cute when ur lil and u still are lol.

Posted by taylor_paige
yrs ago
how old is he

Posted by filipina331
yrs ago
I am 13 and I promise I will be famous cus many of my friends think I am a really good actress, also I am really fast at making things up, like maybe at a no script audition, one time I told one of my class mates my parents broke up and my dad is getting married to my other friend`s mom, and he actually believed we were step-sisters for 2 whole years! wow

Posted by joseph
yrs ago
I ONLY SAW TWO OF HIS MOVIES.DADDY DAY CARE AND POSEIDON.TO ME HE IS A GREAT ACTOR.IM NOT FAMOUS BUT FOR THIS SUMMER IM GOING TO ACTING SCHOOL.SO I HOPE I GET THE CHANCE TO WORK WITH JIMMY BENNETT

Posted by paul ciskanik
yrs ago
i think that he is cool looking and cute actor as well

Posted by poetgirl101
yrs ago
I was looking at your trivia, I love almost every single thing you have on there! You are so cool! Maddie,

Posted by Maddie
yrs ago
Hi, I`m Maddie. I am not famous but im into acting and I`m going to try some auditioning for commercials. I am 12 also, and was wondering if you could write me and help me out on tips. Thanks,

Posted by valerie smith
yrs ago
hi,this is valerie.im 13 how about you? so i know im may not be famous or anything but i was wonder if you would like to be a pen pal or something

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Jimmy Bennett

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Jack Wild

Jack Wild

saved by sunrise1982
1 hour ago
Jared Leto

Jared Leto

saved by griotte
3 hours ago
Nathaniel Buzolic

Nathaniel Buzolic

saved by Marieke121
4 hours ago
Daniel Gillies

Daniel Gillies

saved by Marieke121
4 hours ago
Steven R. McQueen

Steven R. McQueen

saved by Marieke121
4 hours ago
Paul Wesley

Paul Wesley

saved by Marieke121
4 hours ago
Joseph Morgan

Joseph Morgan

saved by Marieke121
4 hours ago
Emily VanCamp and Joseph Morgan
Ann Smyrner

Ann Smyrner

saved by mahedomd
4 hours ago
Nina Moric - Calendar 2008

Nina Moric - Calendar 2008

saved by caesar78
4 hours ago
Nina Moric - Bikini Candids

Nina Moric - Bikini Candids

saved by caesar78
4 hours ago
Nina Moric - In Dubrovnik, Croatia
Nina Moric - Photoshoot from Croatian magazine "Story" 1. 10. 2008
Nina Moric

Nina Moric

saved by caesar78
4 hours ago
Nina Moric - Max Magazine [Turkey] (September 2001)
Nina Moric - FHM Magazine [Croatia] (December 2005)
Nina Moric - Maxim Magazine [Italy] (February 2005)
Nina Moric - Maxim Magazine [Italy] (June 2004)
Nina Moric - Max Magazine Cover [Turkey] (November 2003)
Easyriders Magazine [United States] (April 1994)

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles