YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Tyler Perry  >  Comments

Tyler Perry Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Tyler Perry?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next »
Posted by Wembe Billy
wks ago
Dear Mr tyler Pery i really love all you movie and comedy keep the candle burning!!!!

Posted by zombuso sigwebela
wks ago
woow. your man iam soo inlove with your movies...actually m single... you know

Posted by GENOVEVA SPECKS
mth ago
Mr.my comment is have you ever made a movie of latina dress in a POLLER the native symbol of my birth country. PANAMA CITY PANAMA. I would love to see you in one of those dresses.I have son who was a radio D.J. MR.PERRY would you have a job for him. I wish you could speak with him. His number is 011-507-231-5717 just listen to his voice.You'll hear what I hear when he speaks,my aid told me he has a beautiful voice.MR. Perry you could call me at 214-330=0754 a mother in need of her clidren she been away for 45 years 6mo. and 2wks. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS. YOURS WITH LOVE A MOTHER.ADIOS GENO.

Posted by sareidia
mths ago
omg i love all ur movies and tv shows

Posted by Jennifer Singleton
mths ago
hello Mr,Tyler Perry I enjoy all your plays specialy when you start with your first plays. It would an honor two see you in person also too see you in one of your shows. you see the only time that I get too watch your D.V.D movies is when someone has receive your shows. I know that a lot of people has ask you these questions are{ one is I can't afford too get all your movies some of them I had an honor too get but I would like too no if you could send me them I even have the one on tape. I am on disablite for my back i'm hoping that I will go too see it. also too meet you in person if your wife wouldn't mine I'm watching when you get a job you really due make my day and put a smile on my face.

Posted by cathy williams
mths ago
I have some every day things that happening. real live stuff a little gril that belive in god.

Posted by Marva Gibson
mths ago
Love your plays and TV shows. Keep up the good work despite the "naysayers." Now, who is the lady in your life? Yes, I am being nosy. I cannotbwaitbto,hear of you putting on that big, big, wedding for yor lady then planning on having a family of four, please sir. Be blessed, and lots of joy, peace, love and happiness to you and yours. Again, BE BLESSED.

Posted by Sandy Broadus
yr ago
Dear Tyler, I have enjoyed everything I have seen of yours. I love Madea. She is wonderful. She and you have a special place in my heart. No matter how bad she is, she is really a wonderful, goohearted person. As I feel you are too. I know you have helped a lot of people literally and with your many works. You are a true artist and humanatarian. Wish I could work with you. For the first time in my 58 years, I am unemployed for 5 months and can't find a job. It's still bad here, economywise. But I'm trying. Anyway, Love you (and dear Madea). Bye for now. Best of luck always.

Posted by Nilda DeJesus
yr ago
The Have and Have Nots, Love it, Love it, Finally a black soup opera. Thanks Mr. Perry...

Posted by Blesyn
yr ago
T.p U r really a God sent, I've been greatly blessed by ur work. More greese 2 ur elbow. God Bless

yr ago
Tyler Perry went from having to sleep in his car. To wow
building an empire for him self. He is a great director,producer,writer, actor. He has given several a chance to make a life for them selves. He is
an inspirational all around good person.
I enjoy his movies, t.v. shows.
He the ability to turn his plays into movies he has come along way. May he continue to bless us with many great movies with God's help.

Posted by jane
yr ago
Iam so inlove with Mr Perry,he is a best producer,actor & director i really love all of his movies,may God keep him for more years to come. woooolaaa

Posted by Codi
yr ago
Tyler perry is one of the most ispirational people. I love his plays his movies his way of thinking his outlook on life the faith that keeps him going. Tyler perry is one of the best writers producers actors n all around talented man!!!!!! Keep the movies n plays coming

Posted by tricia smallwood
yr ago
I hope you find all you are looking for. If she makes you feel real joy in your life then its a blessing. Your biggest fan wishes you well you deserve it.

Posted by tiara
yr ago
my prayers always goes out to you mr perry one of my bigest prayer is that God one day lead you to me, i peronaly think you must marry a woman from south africa becuase i am a virgo to God bless you richly

Posted by Sherilynn James
yr ago
Please tell me mr perry is not getting married Please give me the opportunity to meet you first Mr. Perry. A meeting 2minutes talking about a match. YOU JUST DON'T KNOW

Posted by mary
yr ago
Dear Mr Perry I have watched a lot of ur movies and hope that you'll be making more u r a gifted man that has put many feelings in the movies u have done. U r not afraid to show them either so keep up the great work that u do. U have bought joy/laughter/and many fun filled of hours of just good memoirs. Good luck in ur life may u be blessed with many more of everything.

Posted by Ruth Brown
yrs ago
I would like to be an actor in Tyler Perry film. Please contact me thanks

Posted by brooke jones
yrs ago
i love your movie madea i hope there will be a next part! :)

Posted by LYDIA
yrs ago
i like your movies but would really want to know your stand on divorce. like in the movie "diary of a mad black woman", would it not have been kind of good if she reconciled with the husband instead of the boyfriend?(well,your the director)then in 'WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO'", i really enjoyed it but i felt Janet Jackson's character has not really dealt with her personal problems. but generally , u are a good director and u make lots of people happy.

Posted by Goldia
yrs ago
I saw your latest movie last week. Good Deeds was a great hit with me. Great job Tyler.

Posted by DOROTHY SELLERS
yrs ago
hi tyler perry i love all your moives'you are bless may god keep on blessing you. keep up the good work

Posted by KATINA S. LAFFITTE
yrs ago
I KNOW THAT I AM TALENTED, BECAUSE YOU ARE. "FROM GREAT WISDOM BECOMES SEEDS; FROM SEEDS BECOMES FRUIT, WHICH IS VERY TASTEFUL AND THE JOY AND LAUGHTER YOU ARE"MAY YOUR DAYS BE MERRY IN THE YEAR OF 2012.

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
Its a crime drama but he is also filming a comedy called "Marriage Counselor" with K. Kardashian. I think hes a little 2 late 2 help Kim but he can carry any movie.

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
I just saw that he is going 2 B in movie next year called "I, Alex Cross". Movie also has Mat Fox & Ed Burns.

Posted by ngina
yrs ago
Hi Mr Perry, i love your plays and movies, which have brought laughter,healing and joy into the lives of many, May God greatly bless you as you continue to do His Will

Posted by joyfulbliss
yrs ago
Tyler Perry is the most talented man in his field. He is not only a gifted Actor but to be able to use all his gifts and talents for God glory is what makes him my favorite man to watch.

Posted by YouBet12
yrs ago
You are a cool cat. You pushed the boundaries of the norm with the wind on your back and rose to the top. Love your Madea films.

Posted by Bontle
yrs ago
Hi i am a big fan of your`s & i love all your movies they are the best u have a wonderful gift.Bontle from South Africa JHB take care u are the best.

Posted by Bellisia
yrs ago
Ok I have no comment not what I expected to see.

Posted by Michelle
yrs ago
I long for the day I will wake up and sleep without thinking about you tyler..I just love you and nothing can stop me.

Posted by La' Wanda Sharriese
yrs ago
Hello Mr, Perry, It really does no matter who yu are dating, as long as you are happy and you know that GOD had alot to do with the uniIon. I can't wait to see some Lil Tyler's! lol God bless Always!

Posted by Selena
yrs ago
Hi. I like your movies alot. I was born on september 13 like you.

Posted by DINEO
yrs ago
Hi i'm your fan from South Africa at JHB, I like you and your movies.You rock dude!

Posted by Mpumie
yrs ago
Iam a great fan from Swaziland ,oh gosh your movies are the bomb ,keep it up &God bless you.

Posted by quinesha gordon
yrs ago
i just want u to know that you are my favorite character and i like all your movies and u be making me laugh so much i love u tyler perry

Posted by shea12
yrs ago
I am very excited to see his new film tomorrow

Posted by Agnes
yrs ago
Love ya plays and movies.what is Mr Browns real name? He makes me laugh my lungs out

Posted by Nonhlanla
yrs ago
hi tyler, i really love show

Posted by Brown Sugar
yrs ago
Hi Tyler, It really don't matter to me who u are dating. I just wish I was born on or near 1969. Atleast I could dream thet I had a chance. But oh well,I was born Nov. 1950. So u just keep up the good work and may God bless U!

Posted by david
yrs ago
i think that thin gelila bekele young girl tyler perry is dating on the down low is o.k too young for him but hot looking. but i dont like the way she poses with poor people from her country to make it look like she is making a difference in peoples lives. did you see the pictures all these clueless people holding signs thanking her and these signs were all written by the same person and given to these people. i dont get did gelila build the water well with her hands, did she donate all the money to build the water wells, i dont get it. oh well besides posing i like her face she is really cute looking, nice work tyler, i am also into young chicks.

Posted by Robert J. West
yrs ago
All the movies you have made make you think about like and what you are doing in life. Keep the good work.

Posted by barbara richardson
yrs ago
I love most of your movies and plays. I can't afford to buy them all, but I do get to see them all. I am so very happy for your success and I wish you continued success and I truly hope you have managed to have a rich and full life in every respect. I do have the most respect for the profession you are in, because it takes over your life so quickly and you have to be very careful of all your daily decisions, more so than us common folk. Have a good life.

Posted by nuria
yrs ago
GAD BLESS YOU.. soy una fanatica de todas sus peliculas por que todas dejan un mensaje positivo y lomas importante que hablas de DIOS.. y la verdad esta humanidad necesita a DIOS. qe DIOS lo bendinga y siempre mirando en dirrecion hacia la vida eterna.gracias por dejarce husar como DIOS quiere a sido de mucha bendicion en mi vida prsonal...de nuevo DIOS TE BENDIGA

Posted by Patricia
yrs ago
Hi, Mr. Perry I just love you to death. You are very funny and love all of your plays and movies. And I have everyone of them and as long as you keep making them, I will keep buying them. Because I just love watching you. God have turly blessed you and may he keep you always in his loving arms.

Posted by karen wilson
yrs ago
I am a worker in child welfare Thank You

Posted by Dalene Meyers
yrs ago
Hi Mr Perry I am a bug fan enjoyed everyone of your movies, you are truly blessed and a big inspiration. God is great and it it just shows in your movies that you are a God fearing man. Keep it up. Love - Dalene South Africa.

Posted by stacyy
yrs ago
Tyler dnt date these young girls

Posted by Peter Lemaiyan
yrs ago
Am a great fan from Nairobi, Kenya.. Your movies are the bomb! come and audition in Nairobi lots of talent here

Posted by Clinton
yrs ago
hey my name is clinton think you is doing a great job ,should add in more deaf acts etc. into plays and movies too madea is really changing the filming business.thanks for reading

Posted by linda burr
yrs ago
i have saw alot of your show and have come to learn that i dont have to go those what i do.I can do any thing in life that i want to if i just put my heart and soul in it.

Posted by Vickie
yrs ago
Mr. Perry, I am a Detroit Resident and frequent viewer of your movies and playes. Your movies not only inspires but bring joy to my soul. Keep doing a good job, people always have something negative to say about someone. Lets start the New Year off with no negativity, Mr. Tyler Perry your in my prayers.

Posted by Shoeshoe
yrs ago
I enjoyed your movies very much and you are the best actor and producer. I love you so much like my role model.

Posted by sherrie harris
yrs ago
she is not a good match tyler has a good heart very giving. she is a capricorn they love money very greedy. your match is a scorpio. They ar honest and straight forth.

Posted by florence paul
yrs ago
HI TYLER,havent seen all your moives yet ,but looking forward too .GOD BLESS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Posted by nancy
yrs ago
hey Ty, i watched your `i can do bad all by myself` recently, and it change me for good. and God has bless me so much. God bless you for changing lives.

Posted by vivian bradley
yrs ago
a am a black woman from sanford fl.hoping you get this message tyler i wish that i can work for you one day am like to write but i never do anything with my scripts could you pplease help me i have even written y did i get married 3my name is via from sanford fl. 32773

Posted by t
yrs ago
What`s the name of the car Roger Bob drives...bless u..love your work...

Posted by Bently
yrs ago
Hey, Tyler, you should do a movie inref.. to people who have childern at the time in there life and what becomes of the child in different situations and the life of the parent, the effect of when and were and the end results of being or not being ready to take the responsibility on because some don`t think of it as a responsibility, and don`t understand that life changes as time go`s on, and this is affecting our children, and people are wondering whats wrong..show them... It`s some times about who they date, who they bring into there life one way or another. You date who ever makes you happy...

Posted by Patti
yrs ago
Tyler, I was just wondering, you are a good looking man, why are you not married?

Posted by Swazi T.
yrs ago
Allow me to say this just once you rock guy . Hi Tyler Perry, i love all your movies, they r so educational nd real.U inspire us rite frm our living rooms to the place that describes family, which is the kitchen, u turn our troublesome bedrooms into inspirational ones. I worship your work in the movie why did i get married (South Africa, Kroonstad)

Posted by DebbieBennett
yrs ago
hey there mr.perry. ihave been to see your movie why did get married too.it was the bomb.my only questing why did. the charter of janet jakson husband to die?

Posted by Dawn jones
yrs ago
Hello Ty I Appreciate your work your doing for the lord. I would love to continue to be inspired by your messages god has used you to deliver. God is truly Good And We are Highly Favored in the lord. May God Continue to Use you for his glory.

Posted by Mike Chigerwe
yrs ago
man you are good. Why Did i get married is good i dont mind watching it everyday

Posted by Dawn
yrs ago
Tyler, you should do a move inspired by the song barnyard. I know you will write and direct it well.

Posted by Monica
yrs ago
You are so REAL

Posted by Denise Wilson
yrs ago
tyler u one of my`s favour actors,I enjoy all your movies,Love them and u. God bless u and keep up the work.

Posted by tim
yrs ago
tyler likes litle gals, he started dating his current little gal when she was 20. shame the gal cant even express herself well.

Posted by Robin
yrs ago
My daughter loves all your plays. She would love to know how she could audition for you ? Keep up the great work on those awsome plays.

Posted by modle26
yrs ago
Umm, what about the girl he is dating in the Caymans? he is very much in love with her.

Posted by david
yrs ago
well, mr pery doesn`t practive what he is selling in his movies...don`t buy into this stuff....he is another scam artist....owes many people money in the Bahamas...and has a special friend on his island....

Posted by caroliny
yrs ago
tylerperry,you are the bomb ,your movies rock.you are very creative esp on the madea character.produce more madea movies

Posted by Eliane
yrs ago
I would just like to say God bless you and keep you all the days of your life.I have seen all your movies and plays and some of them hit home,I have been through some real hurtful things in my life and watching the movies help heal some of the hurt in my life,one thing I can say is forgiveness is the key to open the door to new beginings. God bless you

Posted by Amanda
yrs ago
Me and my mother are homeless right now, we are having some hard times, and i just want to say that you have been such an inspiration to us, Thank you Mr.Perry. I mean if you can do it we can. With God all things are possible! Amen. ^_^

Posted by Amanda
yrs ago
Hey! Mr.perry!, I just want to say that you have deeply inspired me so much with your movies i love them so so much. I have watched them over and over i know all the words... lol i want to become an actress as well. It would be sooo cool to act with you some day. ^_^ You are a great actor! God has blessed you in so many ways my brother in christ keep the faith! i loe you! Nice talking with you. Bye!

Posted by darielle12
yrs ago
i love your movies are so funny and so as brown and cora well everone

Posted by Lydiah
yrs ago
Dear Tyler, Please dont send Madea to heaven. You are a blessing to me. Good to see a fine young man like yourself not ashamed to let people know what you believe in. May God bless you abundantly and give you your heart`s desires.

Posted by jacqueline hardeman
yrs ago
love all you plays and movies,i need to ask some business questions,about to get exposer for my business.please call me at 29883077,2292912980 keep up the good work,love you j hardeman albany georgia/detroit michigan

Posted by Wenzile Nazla Fuyane
yrs ago
Hey Mr. Ty!!! Just to let you know that I love all your movies!!!Being in Zimbabwe is so tough but having to go home to watch your movies--I cant explain. Bravo to every bit you`ve made. God Bless... Wenzile Fuyane. Proud and black female on the lose

Posted by MEILYNFIGUEROA
yrs ago
hi!i`m a puertorican woman and i so glad to see the tyler perrys movies.i loved;he had a piece of heaven!!god bless you tyler!!

Posted by daniel mcdufie
yrs ago
I run a small black mental health agency in Greensboro, NC. We do mental health services and health care in north carolina is so racist that they jeopardise the care of all mental patients. I believe that this will make a great Sitcom and bring focus on the true problems of racism throughout the country. And my problems comes from the mental health agency around the corner from the Civil Rights Museum. I got enough material to last for a five year Sitcom.

Posted by ramonda vann
yrs ago
hi, tyler perry i was also born sept 13 1969. i love all your movies and plays. god bless

Posted by godslady504
yrs ago
Tyler Perry, i love all of your movies and plays. I have emailed you several times and i know you are extremely busy, but should you ever have a break, please feel free to email me. Also, you can check out some of my poetry on PoetryPoem.Com under MRSSANTIAGO/POETRYPOEM

Posted by Harry James
yrs ago
Hi Perry. i get to like you more as i discovered that we are of the same birth date. 13th september. am happy for you.Remain bless men

Posted by TARA BATTLEY-LEE
yrs ago
tyler,I love all your movies,and plays hope some day I can meet u in person.....may god bless you in all that u do ....thanksIII

Posted by Simon
yrs ago
Tyler you are a genius! When I see a tyler perry production, I don`t have to ask the salesman how is it? , I just buy and I have never been disappointed

Posted by Maurie
yrs ago
Tyler, you did it again! You are amazingly talented in the movies and on stage! I absolutely loved Why Did I Get Married Too. It was phenomenal!

Posted by Bernadette Frederick
yrs ago
I have seen Why did i got married too in Trinidad and Tobago and its the BOMB real caribbean flavour keep it up. This show is real life issues that we face in marriage. GOD BLESS YOU

Posted by lucille white
yrs ago
i love your move let the lord keep you and the good job that you are doing

Posted by Kiera
yrs ago
Mr. Perry, i just watched why did i get married too! it was amazing and dit changed my whole life....... thanks

Posted by SUSAN
yrs ago
I thank God for you,a humble man,a man of character n great personality.Keep it up perry,always remember your humble beginnings it`s important to remember where God has brought you from!!

Posted by Lakisha Hixson
yrs ago
Tyler Perry I am so proud of all your accomplishments. May GOD cont. to BLESS YOU in the years to come. I truly enjoy all of your work. May GOD cont. to manifest his SPIRIT in you. It would be such an honor to meet you in person one day. GOD BLESS YOU Lakisha Hixson

Posted by trish
yrs ago
Tyler, I know the pain you are feeling. Healing is a process. Just know that Earth has no sorrow that Heaven can not heal.

Posted by Pam Benson
yrs ago
You are truly an inspiration to have come through such adversity. God Bless you as you keep your eyes on Jesus the author and the finisher of your faith!!! In Christ`s love, Pam B.

Posted by Marcia W
yrs ago
Tyler Tyler Mr Perry! Thank you to make all of us that we can make it i love Madea and her brother man you something. Keep it up and bring more and more movies, matter fact make a new Hollywood in Atlanta show them that brother has a brain too. I love everything you do concerning the movies, God keep pouring blessing and your Mom she`s always smiling over your shoulder keep it up Mr T.

Posted by Pat
yrs ago
Hi Tyler Perry- I love all of your movies and appreciate your work you are very positive and talented young man please keep up the good work because you have inspired many people of all ages. Love you

Posted by Paula
yrs ago
I don`t care what people say about you because in this life people have nothing good to say especially when a person is prospering. I love your plays and movies, they are very inspiring nad uplifting and it teaches you about life. Keep doing what yopu doing, stay strong in God because he is the answer to everything and know that i support you and love you. Take your time in your love life, dont rush because people have stupid things to say, you know what you about, stay focus. Paula from Trinidad

Posted by Rhodes.W
yrs ago
hey well i can see that every one is talkin about your new movie its makes me excited an ready to see it cause it havent came out in prentiss mississippi yet but its coming an just want to let you know you is doing a real good job an always remember never forget where you come from love always

Posted by v*rginIA ANDERSON
yrs ago
I WOULD TO BE ON YOUR SHOW

Posted by Gretchen
yrs ago
The dvd is in for your viewing! TawandaRobbins.com. A while back you asked for new music. Here it is!

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Tyler Perry

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Jennifer Beals

Jennifer Beals

saved by likunday
3 hours ago
MYTHO LOGIQUE  (HD)  -  Short Animated Film
Control  -  Empathy

Control - Empathy

saved by caesar78
7 hours ago
Control  -  Anima

Control - Anima

saved by caesar78
8 hours ago
The Rumjacks

The Rumjacks

saved by caesar78
9 hours ago
Saints & Sinners  -  Last of the Gang  - Feat. Jenny Woo
Perkele  -   Forever

Perkele - Forever

saved by caesar78
9 hours ago
Perkele  -  Heart Full of Pride

Perkele - Heart Full of Pride

saved by caesar78
12 hours ago
Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor - 2013 - StyleCaster
Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor - 2013 - StyleCaster
Atlanta De Cadenet Taylor

saved by caesar78
1 day ago

saved by caesar78
1 day ago
Atlanta De Cadenet Taylor - Tatler Magazine Pictorial [United Kingdom] (September 2013)

saved by caesar78
1 day ago

saved by caesar78
1 day ago
Jaclyn Smith in Charlie Angel´s (1976)
Jaclyn Smith - On The Set Of Charlie's Angels "The Killing Kind" In July 1976
Jaclyn Smith

Jaclyn Smith

saved by 44street
1 day ago
Charlie's Angels

Charlie's Angels

saved by 44street
1 day ago
OneRepublic

OneRepublic

saved by GossipGirlMel
1 day ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles