YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Gunnar Nelson  >  Comments

Gunnar Nelson Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Gunnar Nelson?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Posted by kelly
yrs ago
It seems his probelms began when Lauren came along. She`s not sweet or innocent.

Posted by Cassie
yrs ago
this is from his inspiration whee he talks about lauren. Then she started up with all of the typical stalker behavior- she joined the street team and acted like a total supporter` but at the same time she was telling people things to undermine our trusted staff, using aliases and posting HORRIBLE things about me, my real and only girlfriend Lauren, and whom I was supposedly doing on the side on different websites.

Posted by kim
yrs ago
Girlfriends/ come and go.

Posted by i knew it!
yrs ago
if you go to the nelson brothers website gunnars new inspiration talkes about his current girlfriend lauren. This was posted today. So I guess we all know the truth now!

Posted by Lisa
yrs ago
Christine, dont waste your time. It`s quite obvious that all these people are in fact the same person. It is also quite obvious that she is jealous of every female that comes into contact with Gunnar, and she is apparently a nutcase.Now I DARE you to deny it . You are not only pathetic, you have been found out. How`s it feel?

Posted by Christine
yrs ago
LOL Keegan you are soo funny... You think Emily is imagining things? Its funny that you say that because I havnt heard or seen Emily say they are dating. The only people that insist she and Gunnar are dating are the people on this site.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
I don`t trust Lauren!

Posted by Keegan
yrs ago
It`s east to say that when none of us can see the pics or her profile but I think it`s Emily that`s imagining all of this with her ANd Gunnar. I`ll beleive it when I see proof. Until then he is still with Lauren.

Posted by daniel
yrs ago
So I dont know what Gunnar tells people but I know Lauren, and as far as shes concerned her and Gunnar still live together. So i dont know where all these rumors come from but she just posted pics of their thanksgiving together on her myspace.

Posted by Christine
yrs ago
Kelly - if you have lost all respect for Gunnar why are you still obsessing over who he is dating? Quit judging the man and get a life of your own!

Posted by kelly
yrs ago
He said that Lauren is no longer his girlfriend.

Posted by Christine
yrs ago
lol I`m sure! Gunnar Nelson probably has better things to do with his day than sit around looking at gossip sites.

Posted by monster
yrs ago
christing is gunnar writing about himself.

Posted by Lisa
yrs ago
Christine, You go girl with your bad self!!!! LMAO These people are idiots.

Posted by Christine
yrs ago
And as for all the rude comments about Gunnar. The only mistake that poor man has made is getting too close to his fans. He doesn’t owe you people anything! He gives way more to all of you than you deserve! He and Matthew do meet and greets after almost every show where they spend way too much time signing everything in reach. From what I have seen Gunnar Nelson gives WAY more time and consideration to his fans than almost any other artist in the business so why don’t you all show him a little respect!! Let the man live his life!!

Posted by Christine
yrs ago
You all are a bunch of cowards! You post on this message board with fake names hoping to get some great piece of gossip you can share with your friends. But let me tell you something. None of the things have been posted on this message board have happened. People have posted on here that Gunnar and Emily have known each other and been “intimate” and/or “in love” for 5 or 6 months but I know for a FACT that they didn’t meet until the Nelson concert on August 14th. You people need to get your facts straight!

Posted by Christine
yrs ago
Meg - You are the biggest lying idiot on this message board! How do you know for a fact they have been intimate? Were you there? Are you a stalker that watches Gunnar`s every move through binoculars? If not you have no way of knowing, and unless you consider a hug as intimate no one has any proof that anything has happened between them!

Posted by kelly
yrs ago
I`ve lost all respect for Gunnar. There`s nothing worse than a middle aged man trying to act like a teenager. What`s wrong with Gunnar, he must be in his second childhood. It`s despictable he`s allegedly been with young women young enough to be his children. No wonder people stay away from his website.

Posted by meg
yrs ago
no I certainly did not put up that picture. However what I did write is true. Believe what you want. I know what I know.

Posted by Lisa
yrs ago
Meg, I know for a fact that you are talking out or your butt. I also know that you put up the picture. Get a life before I go on about you .

Posted by meg
yrs ago
emily and gunnar may not be boyfriend/girlfriend but they have DEFINITLY slept together 5 months ago AND have plans to see each other next month. They have definitly definitly been intimate. for a fact i know this.

Posted by Andrea
yrs ago
You people are ridiculous! Emily Bruer is NOT dating Gunnar Nelson! I don’t know why you people insist on the fact that they are together when in fact both are dating other people. Gunnar Nelson IS with Lauren Levanduski and from what I have heard Emily is dating a guitar player from Kansas City. Leave Gunnar, Lauren, and Emily alone to live their lives!

Posted by kelly
yrs ago
Both, Emily and lauren, like Terra, have very sneaky eyes.

Posted by kelly
yrs ago
Inexplicably deplorable. He`s consciously choosing to be very very self-destructive.

Posted by kelly
yrs ago
Lauren`s be over for a while now. She`s history.

Posted by papajoe@aol.com
yrs ago
that emily bruer could sure use a nose job and to fix her crooked teeth. how can someone be comfortable being a model with those obvious flaws, fix em girl.

Posted by Kim
yrs ago
All the women posted on this site are not at all compatible to Gunnar. I just saw him, and he is very single!

Posted by Kelly
yrs ago
There are pictures of Gunnar recently all over Myspace. Also, he has ambitions of having a late night show called: It`s Late which I have reservations about.

Posted by HelloGoodbye
yrs ago
Any new pics of Gunnar anywhere?

Posted by Bridgette
yrs ago
Kayleigh, LMAO!!!!!! I think you hit the nail right on the head!

Posted by kaleigh
yrs ago
Gunnar is going through mid life crisis????? Spoken just like one of the many middle age women showing up at the concerts in their low cut, tight spaghetti strap tank tops or ridiculous jumpsuits with rolls of flab hanging off their 250 pound bodies thinking he will notice them. Oh,he does. Trust me. It is amazing how many gutless people on here are named anonymous. LOSERS! See you all at the next concert kissing his butt.

Posted by Reggy
yrs ago
Of course why else would a 19 year old have anything to do with him.

Posted by Lisa
yrs ago
Gunnar, newsflash ... If they are bragging, it`s not cos they like you, they like ur name. They think it will further their career. Emily was bragging that he yelled at her? That should be a clue

Posted by Jordan
yrs ago
How do you people supposedly know this stuff? You`re all insane, Need to get lives, YOUR OWN, and move on. You all sound like a bunch of bitter, old ladies. Let me guess, you all sit on your butts eating Bon Bon`s all day, hoping that someday Gunnar will notice you. Stop making up stuuf to make yourselves feel better, it`s pathetic. Instead of wasting your time in here, you all should be seeking out a shrink, but Im sure you all will be back because that`s what crazy people do.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Agreed with wow Gunnar d is going through a middle life crisis Both he and his twin brother can con anybody if they have to, as far back as high school their guidance counselor said.

Posted by wow
yrs ago
Wow, does he think we are that stupid! Hey Gunnar if you don`t want us to know about this stuff stop messing around with girls half your age and get a real woman. Sounds to me like a mid-life crisis going on!

Posted by Abby
yrs ago
gunnar got mad at emily for spreading their business around and he made her make that new public myspae and say she is single. this all happened on nov th or 8th and her new profile was created on the 9th. notice the emphasis on her single status. Thats because gunnar lamed her out for letting info about them get leaked to the extent it ended up on the internet.

Posted by kaleigh
yrs ago
The point is, whether Emily has one or three, unless you are a friend of hers, or are looking for her for business purposes, why do you care. Vanessa is right. LOSERS! Gunnar talking to someone does not automatically mean he is sleeping with them, and if he is, it is his business and that persons alone, you stalking Losers. Stay out of his life and get one of your own. You people are the disgusting ones, not him.

Posted by Karlie
yrs ago
You are right, but do you also notice one, that she is single, two that the others are private? Vanessa is right. What are you people, stalkers? Find something better to do.Apparently the whole get a life statement doesnt pertain to you people.

Posted by Yousure
yrs ago
Im not sure if you have noticed but she has 3. One for her work, one for her fam and friends, and one that is public... myspace.com/emilybruer

Posted by Vanessa
yrs ago
you people are losers. Her myspace has been private for some time. Dont you have anything better to do besides sitting on your butts and talking about people that you dont even know? You call these people names, make fun of them, etc. Look at yourselves! You`re losers! Just so you all know, peole like get laughed at on a daily basis because you cant even live your own lives, your too bust trying to live someone elses. Get the point? LOSERS!!!

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Emily`s myspace is now set to private, which speaks volumes. She`s young enough to be his daughter!

Posted by saywhat!!
yrs ago
Where is Carmen Morrell? She is always willing to share info on Gunnar and the people around him.

Posted by Barb
yrs ago
Finally some people who make sense. He`s not married, it is his life, and he is free to date whoever in hell he feels like dating. I`m sure all these women knew that he dated several women and still chose to date him. That is their choice and no one else`s business. All I can say is, the guy must be good. I am so jealous. LOL

Posted by You go Dan!
yrs ago
Dan you know whats even sadder? The fact that these same people are the ones kissing his butt and are the first in line to tell him how great he is.They are just upset that he wont give them the time of day.

Posted by Dan
yrs ago
You are all crazy. You talk about these people like you know them and treat them as if you are better. For all any of us know Gunnar could be dating 20 girls or he could be dating none at all. The point is that it is none of anyone`s business. Let the man live his life, and leave the poor girls he meets along the way out of it.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
On the splash hotties website there are pictures of Gunnar, Matthew, and Emily, and others. People term these women as hotties but they are disgustingly crude, vulgar, and cheap!

Posted by max
yrs ago
Right, and the Easter Bunny is real. Give me a break. You really think Lauren is the only one with pictures of Gunnar? I would bet there is at least one in each state, maybe several.

Posted by Anonimoose
yrs ago
I refuse to believe any of this until I see a pic of the 2 together. As of right now Lauren is the only one with that type of proof!

Posted by Anna O
yrs ago
Sound s to me like some wannabe model trying to boost her career. What she doesnt realize is that all she is doing is making herself look like a bimbo.

Posted by Anony
yrs ago
Post the pics and messages woop woop!

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
There is something VERY disturbing with he talking to a 19 year old Emily, who`s two years older than his own niece!

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Mr. Gunnar Nelson is Mr. Prim and Proper in public. He`s outspoken, with a mischievous smile and a double entendre for every occasion! Theses women are NOTHING to him, and for that Emily supposedly a model if she were a model then she`d have a contract with Cover Girl and on covers such as, Bazaar, Vogue, or Cosmo. She is nothing more than a dime a dozen and cheap, vulgar, bimbo!

Posted by Gillian
yrs ago
It`s true he`s def talking to Emily bruer. She has all his text messages saved and she showed them to me. They are pretty graphic ones too. And he sends her pictures and she has them all saved as well.

Posted by max
yrs ago
How does this dude get away with this crap? He has all these crazy women believing they are the only one he cares about. If he ever is ready to stick with one, how will he find a chick that will believe him? I guess no one is special to him, they are all just a game. Is it possible that he really does care for any of them, but can still play them like this?

Posted by Ginny
yrs ago
His music couldn`t get any better. There is no problem there. Only Gunnar can decide when and if he is ready to settle down and make a happy life for himself. I don`t know if that will ever happen. I only hope when he is ready, he thinks with his heart and not just his libido. I just don`t see Lauren as that choice. I see nothing between them and just don`t get why she is still around. She is a boozer and nothing to look at. I only hope he finds happiness in life.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Those aforementioned women are manipulative, opportunistic, and selfish. They only care about what they can get for themselves, and definitely not him! He needs to concentrate on his music and forget them!

Posted by Ginny
yrs ago
I can`t believe that a man as smart as Gunnar is refuses to see how ridiculous he looks dragging a girl as young as Lauren around. I can`t begin to imagine how silly a 19 year old would look with him. Lauren is not as stupid as people think. She is getting free rent and a place to party since he is always gone, free trips and all the gifts he buys her to pacify her when she hears rumors of another girl. She is using him and he is boosting his ego by having a girl that age.

Posted by annon
yrs ago
I am not sure what is more disturbing. A 19 year old claiming to be dating him, or if it is ture, I find it disturbing that a 40something year old man would date someone young enough to be his child. With that being said, dont you find it strange that one minute someones name is mentioned, the next either they are posting or their friend is? A bit strange if you ask me.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Gunnar is very single! And, he`s is my soul mate.

Posted by Ronnie
yrs ago
Woah, her too ? He`s good! What are we up to, three now?

Posted by danielle
yrs ago
Emily Bruer is my friend she lives in ohio and she has been dating Gunnar for over 6 months. Shes a gorgeous 19 year old model you can google her name. They talk all the time all day long its very romantic. She is in love and so is he. When they met he told her he had someone at home but that that was on its way out. I know she gets frusterated because she cant reach him all the time so it makes her suspicious occasionally that he is still living with this other girl I wish them both the best of luck and Im glad i could clear up information about Gunnar and his dating life.

Posted by annon
yrs ago
I think Emily is delusional. Lmao That girl claims to date everyone that says hello.

Posted by Lew
yrs ago
He`s been dating 19 year old model Emily Bruer from Ohio recently. Appearently they are in love according to her they text and email all day long everyday. Gunnar definitly has told her he is single but she is telling everyone they are together. You can look her up online. She has a myspace and is on model mayham.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
She knows the door, she`ll leave!

Posted by N.O.Y.B
yrs ago
This is just sad. How many of you even know them, or truly know what you are talking about? I`ve been accused by some of being with him, probably by some of you, and it couldn`t be further from the truth. Find something better to do with your time, besides bash a person that you hardly know. You all talk likeyou know exactly what is going on, or that you`ve been with him without a shre3d of evidence. Grow up.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Until someone else comes along. It will.

Posted by Ami
yrs ago
Gun is a very nice guy, but likes to have a different girl in every city he goes to. Believe me I was his date for one of his concerts and old hookups were everywhere.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
What the fascination with keep posting the same statements over and over?! and, she can find someone new maybe already has.

Posted by joline
yrs ago
no ones obsessing about lauren. just stating the truth. I actually know. he really lives with her. what he tells other women I dont know. im sure he doesnt tell people he has a girfriend. Her name is lauren levanduski and she is too young for him but that doesnt stop them from being together.

Posted by Ronnie
yrs ago
He is not single, but lies to every girl he meets. Wait, he doesnt lie, he just doesnt tell them that he has a girlfriend.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
He is very, very single! And, his twin brother is recently divorced!

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
He is single. And, why are you so insistent and obessed with tat woman? she`s far too young for him!

Posted by joejoe
yrs ago
hes definitly not single. I swear to god he is with lauren. if he can lie and cheat to her, he can lie to you.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
He`s single!

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Lauren knows; she is a party girl type. She takes care of his cats, that`s all. She has a myspace and so does her brother and sister, if you like just write them.

Posted by joe
yrs ago
obviously your not dating him since he lives with his girlfriend lauren.he may be having an affair with you, but dating NO. Someone please tell lauren what a cheater gunnar is. All of the girls gunnar has been with the last few years should email her, and let her know.

Posted by KateElliot
yrs ago
Wow, A friend told me this stuff had been posted I am NOT dating Gunnar Nelson, and I am a redhead not a blonde, I do live in Minneapolis and used to live in LA but I repeat I am NOT dating Gunnar Nelson

Posted by Yeah yeah
yrs ago
I was talking about someone different whom I actually know for a fact had spent intimate time with Gunnar in MN and in Los Angeles. The girl I`m talking about has initials A.L.C

Posted by Margaret
yrs ago
If you are talking about the show at the Holland Center, then I have to say , it`s a shame how rumors get started. Let me expain. I work there , and the girl in question is not only beautiful, but one of the sweetest girls that I have ever met. My husband and I spent nearly an hour talking to her, and the first question I asked was , Are you with him? Her was response was Good God No! We`re friends. She then went on to explain that not only were Gunnar and Matt really nice guys, but that her mother had been ill and Gunnar had been a great friend. So please, be nice! You never know who you are going to hurt when saying these nasty things.

Posted by Oh I know.
yrs ago
I know exactly who you are talking about. Im not sure they had really anything special. Honestly she may have bragged but she is kind of a loser. And, not that anyone has to be stick skinny but she put on a LOT of weight, and is just a complete mess. She used to be a model (adult model actually) but has since moved back to MN and spends time with her horses and her family because she had some sort of mental breakdown.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Just another casual, not too special woman that is wilder, cheaper, less attractive, although some might say they`re hot, but undomesticated. Just a dime a dozen.

Posted by me
yrs ago
I didnt mean to open up a can of worms. The girl I saw was blonde and bragging. I,ve heard others too

Posted by sydnalice
yrs ago
She lives in Minneapolis and LA

Posted by Snoopy
yrs ago
Just curious if you know where this new girl lives? Is she in Nashville or Los Angeles or where?

Posted by snoop
yrs ago
He said slim and stacked, dark hair, gorgeous, always smiling and friendly to everyone. No doubt that she was with him. He moved over to make room for her and they left for the hotel elevator together after dinner with his arm around her.

Posted by sydnalice
yrs ago
I think her name is kate

Posted by Joey
yrs ago
What is the description of this girl. I`m curious if it`s the same one I saw him with

Posted by Snoop
yrs ago
So who is this new girl he has been seen everywhere with recently? From the descriptions that I have heard, it doesn`t sound anything like Lauren. Lauren IS an idiot.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Lauren`s using Gunnar. If she had integrity, she would then have her own place while going to grad school. She is a hillybilly.

Posted by me
yrs ago
he has been seen with the same few girls on separate occasions, being more than friendly if you catch my drift. Either she is clueless or really stupid.

Posted by me
yrs ago
I think Lauren is oblivious as to what Gunnar does. Trust me, I know........ :)

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Lauren likes to party, and get drunk.

Posted by anynomous
yrs ago
Lauren a terrible person and a hillbilly. Gunnar can do MUCH better!!!! And will, you`ll see!

Posted by Cass
yrs ago
hey guys. i am gunnars girlfriends laurens best friend. they are still together. they still live together and they are happy. where do you all come up with your info! its funny to us. But I thought id set the record straight once and for all.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
He`s single, single!

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
He`s very single!

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Lauren takes care of his cats when he`s away. She is far too young for him. He has a few girlfriends. He has always played the field.

Posted by in the know
yrs ago
yes. she did have psychological issues. she probably posted that herself. she`s like that.

Posted by kim
yrs ago
Matthew`s current girlfriend that went with him to Epcot in April, 2009, isn`t the only one he was seen out with two other women in LA.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Gunnar Nelson

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Jane Levy

Jane Levy

saved by georgiapemb
54 minutes ago
Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato

saved by georgiapemb
54 minutes ago
Lawson (band)

Lawson (band)

saved by georgiapemb
54 minutes ago
How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother (2005)

saved by georgiapemb
55 minutes ago
The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory (2007)

saved by georgiapemb
55 minutes ago
The Notebook

The Notebook (2004)

saved by georgiapemb
55 minutes ago
5 Seconds of Summer

5 Seconds of Summer

saved by georgiapemb
1 hour ago
American Horror Story

American Horror Story (2011)

saved by georgiapemb
1 hour ago
Fear

Fear (1996)

saved by georgiapemb
1 hour ago
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

saved by georgiapemb
1 hour ago
Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian

saved by georgiapemb
1 hour ago
Shailene Woodley

Shailene Woodley

saved by JoanaGravata
2 hours ago
Shailene Woodley and Theo James
Theo James

Theo James

saved by JoanaGravata
2 hours ago
Divergent

Divergent (2014)

saved by JoanaGravata
2 hours ago
Hot Babes Laura Michelle Prestin Gallery

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles