YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Tatyana Ali  >  Comments

Tatyana Ali Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Tatyana Ali?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by j mullen of colorado
yr ago
Only 34 and she has been acting and singing for two decades already. She is the Muhammad Ali of women. She is a knockout and she will knock you out. Need to see her back on Young and the Restless playing Roxanne again and finish her storyline the right way. Great singer too, just the totally hot Tatyana package.

Posted by curt mathieson
yrs ago
you look so beautiful like chocolate sweet and nice can i have your number please

Posted by sdiego
yrs ago
doesn't she have a new show that's already showing? or is it still in development?

Posted by latreyl johnson
yrs ago
this may be my year ;-)

Posted by Broken Silence
yrs ago
Tatiana Ali: submitted now to you: Change your movies you got it no kissing scences and no naked: the colours on your face are terrible more much better natural: see you: There are only one life: love you: i created all fighters worldwide from Boxing to K-1: Klitschbrothers to S. Schilt: ..... : Albert Krau.:...: to: Yahya Gül..:...:...: to: Mehmet Öz..: to: Özlem Sahi...:. to: Sümran Sözüt...: to: Kimbo Sli...: to: Derya Torun: Gina Caran...: to: Cyborg: to: Jeannine Gars... to.. Holly Hol..: to: John Cen....: to:....: all fighters worldwide: you can do: Judo: Kickbox: Kung Fu: Karate: Box: black belts: and: educations in: importent: lessons: CHI: and: a little bit: i do it with you everyday: Jiu Jitsu: and: a little bit Wrestling: Fitness: fight sport: any got the message: you too now: do it right: concentration: i do what i like to do: long kiss: and and and: see you later: girl you know it is true !

Posted by latreyl johnson
yrs ago
a beautiful dream yes that is you.so ill dream and dream in till my dreams come tru

Posted by ken r williams
yrs ago
I sweet lady am in love with you,i bit you heared that alot.I whold love to talk wiht you sweet lady.

Posted by tyrone tucker
yrs ago
you need a good man to be there for you and stand by ur side every day

Posted by christel wilkins
yrs ago
she`s your wife 1st cousin you mean

Posted by DWIGHT G
yrs ago
HI, WHEN U THINK U THINK OF ME? BUT I AINT THERE, LET FAITH BRING US TOGETHER IN PHYSICAL FORM. KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK.KEEP ON REPRESENTING. FR:DG LONDON

Posted by ALEX
yrs ago
SHE SHOULD GET BACK WITH JUSTIN TIMBERLASKE! THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!

Posted by mrwjoseph
yrs ago
you are very beautiful....

Posted by Tatyana Ali
yrs ago
Tatyana Ali: all tracks like the rhythm quality of: Umbrella:in combination of the instruments of: Rehab: AW: and: electronic: F-l-o R-i-d-a feat. K-e-s-h-a: but you could release your last album with three or five new tracks: every year possible: Tracks: 1/9/16: or: 1/4/9/10/16: 18: design, colors: Umbrella: With The Wind: and: video: design, colors: ain´t no other man: grammy video: Lisa Lavie: Free Your Mind: the rhythm of: Umbrella: is two grammy rhythm: design, colors: ..... : two grammies: design, colors: ain´t no other man: grammy: enough quality to survive: Gone With The Wind: Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King: Umbrella: dresses like: girl: grow up:PD: hair like: do what you like but do it right: make-up naturell: no colors: see you later: girl you know it´s true !

Posted by Paul Orr
yrs ago
Hi Tatyana, you are so beautiful and I wish that I could see you in person. You are truly a queen. I hope that who ever you are with, you are being treated like a queen.

Posted by fadhil caliph
yrs ago
she`s part of my family..i`m serious,not joking..she`s my father`s cousins wife 1st cousin..were family

Posted by chloe
yrs ago
i think she`s great,sweet,beautiful brown skinned actress.i like the way she talk.

Posted by Saru
yrs ago
hi taty i absoloutely luv u. u r so amazin. i luvd u on da fresh prince of belair and i wish i could c u. email me if u can;) chaw!;)

Posted by Jamal Alvin Forrester
yrs ago
Yo you mad bad taty, and when i become a grown man, i will find you and you will be mines ya hurd me.

Posted by Rasheek Allen
yrs ago
are yon and my mentor will smith still close friends. If so why don`t you him and Alfonso make a movie together.

Posted by jazz
yrs ago
i seen you at the airport wed we both was at the bagge claim i spoke to you an wanted to say more but i didnt an i seen you an i think your sister waiting on your ride dame i want to over but i dont take rejection well anyway god bles

Posted by Gabrielle
yrs ago
Tatyana Ali is this really u? i am a huge fan and u are so awesome on fresh prince of belair.

Posted by Vantrell
yrs ago
I love you so much Tatyana marry me and I will be your forever. p.s I had alway love you.

Posted by adan wali
yrs ago
idont know what you are and where you live but me ilive in nairobi please iwant your email adress and send me my inbox ok by my dear

Posted by Anderson Miller
yrs ago
Aye sweetness waz de seenz hope your fine of course you are contact and keep sweet

Posted by danemmarupfan
yrs ago
My birthday is on Janaury 24th too! Cool, I got something in common with Tatyana. LOL!

Posted by tats17
yrs ago
u rock i cant belive we have the same name i can like never find any body that has the same name or even spells it the same

Posted by olivia
yrs ago
u rox!! my sox!!! off girl!!!

Posted by Joe
yrs ago
i loved her the first time i set my eyes on her

Posted by tammy stevens
yrs ago
hey tatyana

Posted by Lorna
yrs ago
Beautiful actress

Posted by i don`t exist
yrs ago
"You are the greatest. I love you."

Posted by carlos
yrs ago
hey ihave always liked you.i just wanna know if maybe we could chat sometime. you are abeautiful black women. just hit me up

Posted by brandi
yrs ago
i cant belive this i love you

Posted by renee
yrs ago
JUNGLE FEVER MS ALI!!!!

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Tatyana Ali

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Rodrigo Santoro

Rodrigo Santoro

saved by Charlize_Theron
3 hours ago
Jake Bass

Jake Bass

saved by Hotwheels19
5 hours ago
The Parent Trap

The Parent Trap (1998)

saved by CindyCelebs
5 hours ago
Mitch Grassi

Mitch Grassi

saved by Hotwheels19
5 hours ago
Qaadir Howard

Qaadir Howard

saved by Hotwheels19
6 hours ago
Sam Smith (singer)

Sam Smith (singer)

saved by Hotwheels19
6 hours ago
Pentatonix

Pentatonix

saved by Hotwheels19
6 hours ago
Scott Hoying

Scott Hoying

saved by Hotwheels19
6 hours ago
Todrick Hall

Todrick Hall

saved by Hotwheels19
6 hours ago
Kingsley

Kingsley

saved by Hotwheels19
6 hours ago
Frankie Grande

Frankie Grande

saved by Hotwheels19
6 hours ago
Michael Buckley

Michael Buckley

saved by Hotwheels19
6 hours ago
Betty Lou Gerson

Betty Lou Gerson

saved by sunrise1982
6 hours ago
Patricia Dunlap

Patricia Dunlap

saved by sunrise1982
6 hours ago
Robert Conrad

Robert Conrad

saved by avawheeler
7 hours ago
Miles McMillan

Miles McMillan

saved by alemica
7 hours ago
Chicago

Chicago (2002)

saved by notnef
9 hours ago
Margot Robbie

Margot Robbie

saved by alemica
10 hours ago
Margot Robbie and Tom Ackerley

Margot Robbie and Tom Ackerley

saved by alemica
10 hours ago
Calum Hood

Calum Hood

saved by lilla_2
12 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles