YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Matthew Nelson  >  Comments

Matthew Nelson Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Matthew Nelson?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by maygen5184
yr ago
Hey Matthew, I am so sorry it didn't work out between you and Yvette. But I am so happy for you on finding a new love that makes you happy, smile and laugh. I am glad to hear that you have moved on and are getting married again. Kari Lynn Ahlstrom is a very lucky woman. Congratulations you two.

Posted by joy_boatman
yrs ago
i agree people should leave them alone i know i know im on here but im a fan too. i know i have my own fantasys but they are mine and no harm comes to those that dreams as long as they dont hurt no one. i would never hurt matthew or gunnar i regard them as close pesonal friends and they helped me through bad times and good without even knowing it...through their music....it helped me learn to heal and help others heal too.. i love you guys and will always be a friend even though i cant come to the concertsw dont mean im not a true blue friend and fan....peace to you both and may fortune and happiness smile on you both...

Posted by Heather
yrs ago
Interesting topic. I was 5 years old when I first heard the Nelsons and that was 21 years ago. ( God I am old) I can remember being so crazy about Matthew Nelson ( My First Crush). Anyways, I don`t feel that it is anyone`s business who Matthew dates, sleeps with, marries, knocks up, etc.

Posted by Karen
yrs ago
This family has had enough tragic moments in their lives for a bunch of idiots to nose into their private livesr. I respect their grandparents and loved their father and was devastated when his life came to an abrupt end I cherish the picture of he and I at a small concert in Cincinnati,Ohio. I just wish you idiots would get a life of your own and leave this family alone!!!!

Posted by cateye
yrs ago
Hi everyone, I´m from Germany and I just rediscoverd Nelson! I was sitting and were searching for music from the 90´s as I remembered the twin´s with the long blond hair! Oh I loved the music of them in the 90´s! I was astonished and very happy to read that they still making music! Great! It´s just sad that there is no show of them in Germany and I don´t have the time and possibility to travel to one show! :-( I wish and maybe my wish will come true! Hope so! Have a nice weekend!

Posted by michael holaday
yrs ago
I grew up in N. Hollywood in the sixties, a big fan of both your dad and grandparents, your cousin Dave was my gym coach at Walter Reed Jr High. Best wishes to all you guys. Sincerly yours, Mike Holaday

Posted by may
yrs ago
Why don`t you both just let them alone and let them live there own lifes. They are big enough to take care of themself`s.

Posted by kelly
yrs ago
Matthew has been separated over eight months now, and it`s quite possible the divorce is yet to be finalized. What a tangled web.....

Posted by truthhurts
yrs ago
the unemployed model you are talking about isn`t kari it is some girl named haeley that he is cheating on kari with

Posted by what.ever
yrs ago
if she cares so little, why do you care so much? I too, know everyone involved and the situation . Seems to me the only thing you got correct in your comment is the spelling of everyone`s names. haha

Posted by jane
yrs ago
Ha ha I am not yvette she has soooo moved on she is so happy with her new love I am sure she could care less about what matthew does I have know them for a few years and just knew the situation but good try I heard this from someone else who knows them and if anything I know the other brother better then matthew . Thought there might be a few people in the world still interested in them and the truth maybe I was wrong!!!

Posted by what.ever
yrs ago
stop posting comments yvette. talk about pathetic.

Posted by jane
yrs ago
Matthew is dating kari who he cheated on his wife yvette with. She is a homewrecker unemployed model who lives off matthew. I have seen both of them and yvette is far prettier and nicer then kari. Matthew is a serial cheater like his brother gunner who cheats on all his girlfriends. He has some in nashville and others in LA. Matthew and kari deserve each other once a cheater always a cheater. They live in la with another couple how pathetic.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Matthew is dating Kari; they`ll likely marry within the year.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
just because someone keeps their life private and doesn`t post their life all over a website, does not mean the person they are involved is not special to them. get real.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
While Matthew`s twin brother has a very active dating site Matthew`s is very quiet. And, after his divorced from Yvette their is no picture up of any current, which led`s to believe no one special in his life yet?

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Why isn`t Matthew`s current girlfriend Kari listed aomng the list above?

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
I`m happy for Matthew and Kari. I should be with Gunnar and not that terrible person

Posted by Babe
yrs ago
I don`t know who posted these pictures but that center picture in not Matthew. It is Gunnar and Lauren. The egghead on Lauren is a dead giveaway. Gunnar looks good though. Matthew never wears his hair that short.

Posted by Snoop
yrs ago
Kari is really nice. I am happy for Matthew. It is about time he got rid of that witch he was married to.

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
Who is Kari? Will she marry Matthew?

Posted by Debby
yrs ago
Wow, so sad to hear about Matt and Yvettes divorce. Emotions are real, please have some compassion and let them both get thru this and grow from it! I wish them both the best!!! And Matt, you so did not need to justify that idiots comments! You and Gunnar are amazing!! I truly enjoy your shows. So who are you dating now??? haha J/k....Have a Great summer! x0x0 Debby :)

Posted by Noor Aliza
yrs ago
I love yours dady song I will follow you and bye bye my love

Posted by bellababy
yrs ago
Matthew and Yvette are now separated.

Posted by doot43
yrs ago
How did Yvette and Matthew Meet?

Posted by Nelia
yrs ago
Matt, don`t worry with Diesel`s idiot comment. You and your broters Gunnar are wonderful boys and talentous artists. I`m your big fan from São Paulo, Brazil

Posted by arimarie83
yrs ago
Matt and Gunnar are super performers. Their tribute show to their dad is the best! They take the time after to meet their fans and speak to each one who wait in line to see them. All I can say is, any woman would be lucky to be involved with one of these great guys!

Posted by Lynn
yrs ago
I am very happy for you and your Wife. Who is your brother dating married ect........ Please

Posted by LAO
yrs ago
Matthew~ So glad you put diesel in his or her place. I`m a big fan of you and Gunnar and loved your father and his great talent. Many blessings to you and your family.

Posted by Matt Nelson
yrs ago
mmm...Okay...that was a confusing post. In response- The Everly Bros. are greats but I don`t wanna be them, yes...I did actually date her on and off for a year and she took out all of her Axl demons on me and you should feel truly sorry for me for the pain she inflicted, Crazy?Beautiful incarnate- in hindsight Axl and Erin were the right couple for each other...and of course I obviously love women you moron. I`m just glad you don`t know about all the fantastic (some really famous) women I dated before I married my (apparently oblivious) gorgeous wife 13 years ago...at least their privacy and romantic history isn`t revealed for an idiot`s enjoyment and obliterated. God bless the internet. Peace!

Posted by diesel
yrs ago
Matthew Nelson is the biggest Everly Brothers wanna be . He never dated Erin Everly . He doesn`t even like women , but dont tell his wife that. Ha but she probably already knows

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Matthew Nelson

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Make A Wish recipient Grace Kesablak and honoree Justin Bieber at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards,The Wiltern on July 27, 2014 in Los Angeles, California
Justin Bieber at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards,The Wiltern on July 27,2014
Exit Through the Gift Shop (2010)
Bansky Art

Bansky Art

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Bansky Art

Bansky Art

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Bansky Art

Bansky Art

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Bansky Art

Bansky Art

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Bansky Art

Bansky Art

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Banksy

Banksy

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Percy Shakespeare

Percy Shakespeare

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Lea Deutsch

Lea Deutsch

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Lea Deutsch

Lea Deutsch

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Lea Deutsch

Lea Deutsch

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Tamara Šoletić

Tamara Šoletić

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
WR: Mysteries of the Organism

WR: Mysteries of the Organism (1971)

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Jagoda Kaloper

Jagoda Kaloper

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Laila Rouass

Laila Rouass

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Laila Rouass

Laila Rouass

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Laila Rouass

Laila Rouass

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Laila Rouass

Laila Rouass

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles