Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next »
Posted by eunice
mths ago
love your soaps and the way u act.

luv uuuu

Posted by Fattou
mths ago
je ne sais pas si Mr Cimarro Mario va lir ce message mais je voudrais lui dire que je le trouve super dans la serie de El Diablo et si je peux avoir une dedicace Merci

Posted by Lean Gamata
mths ago
ur one hot guy...i love your soaps..never had a dull moment watching you. i wish you would read my message..love yah

Posted by Bless kataka
mths ago
Hi how are u, it bless i really really need a friend and i know u are the only person who can be my friend. i don't have any friend that is why i want to be your friend. i know it is not by force to make friend to someone that u don't know but i only wanted a good friend and i know that u are that good friend. pls i want an answer to my question. will u like to be my friend? am not a bad person. i am someone who is kind loving person and also funny a lot. when u agree to be my friend then send ur email so that we can be chating. my mother and my uncle's wife also want to be ur friend. we really want to be ur friend. we are dying to meet u. pls we need an answer from u. pls do not think we want ur money or to harm u. answer, answer pls give us an answer. pls we are not bad people. we want an answer right now. thank you.

Posted by Tagbo Celestine
mths ago
Hello this celestine again i really like your film. God love u bye.

Posted by BLESS KATAKA
mths ago
hello this is bless agian. do you know you are great actor. pls how can i be chating with you. have a good day.

Posted by Ahiawordor Florence
mths ago
Hi this is Bless mother. we love watching your film. i want to be your friend. we are in Ghana. am a lady of 36yrs old. wishing u all the best.bye

Posted by Tagbo Celestine
mths ago
Hello am a lady 22yrs. l like watching your film. u are great mam.i will like to be your friend. that is sis. email. thanks

Posted by BLESS KATAKA
mths ago
Hi ilike your movies.i am 11yrs old.i want to be your friend. am a girl.that is my mother email.thanks

Posted by mercy ghana
yr ago
i love u mario espically curse by de sea u are r great actor keep it up

Posted by Jeanne Irewegbe
yr ago
I like what yiu are doing keep up,cheers.

Posted by 77FRANCE74
yr ago
MARIO CIMARRO et ZURIA VEGA ENSEMBLE...yes..si...oui.... un rêve éveillé.....

Posted by salvan sal
yr ago
man iloveso much here inuganda yo loved so much
and man secon chance is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by salvan sal
yr ago
mario u are the most handsome to me ilove u so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by asha
yr ago
I really lv u movies cimarro...kip the talent on pick pls....asha 4rm uganda

Posted by sarah
yr ago
mario you are perfect with venessa.I hope the relationship is real

Posted by aloyce emilyer
yr ago
Men i real admire u alot and i like when you act especial with ZURIA VEGA becouse you look good together.

Posted by portia cripps
yr ago
you're really cool and your photos are great1!!!!!

Posted by JAMES LOMBE
yr ago
U ARE A GRET ACTOR I RILY LIUKE U

Posted by poonampandey234
yr ago
Sir Mario Cimarro you are awesome
Sir I m from India and I m a huge fan of yours

Posted by ahmed afolabi roshan
yr ago
hi,senioris i love ur way of acting especially in el dea gavilance.

Posted by christiana
yr ago
Mon dieu quel homme ce Mario Cimarro, je l'ai découvert en regardant El Cuerpo Del Deseo, on succombe non seulement à son charme, mais à ses talents d'acteur, autant que faire ce peut, je ne vais manquer aucune de ses actualités, et le découvrir un peu plus au travers des médias mais pas seulement.
Je ne sais pas comment il est perçu en FRANCE, mais en tout ças s'il tournait dans des séries américaines qui s'exportent, je sais, pour bien connaître les français (je dirais plutot les françaises)qu'il aurait un succès fou.Bises

Posted by trisher
yrs ago
Ilove the guy so much and also his move especially case by sea this move touch my heart.ilove you.

Posted by Ishola ibukunoluwa
yrs ago
I love your movies especially in mar de amor i love it and i love you it showed how much you protect your woman.you are the best actor in the world.you are a wonderful actress love you kisses

Posted by MICHAEL
yrs ago
Mario i love ur films especially caurse by the sea the film was great i love it and i love you. u are the best actor in the world.

Posted by reinan barbosa fonseca
yrs ago
as novelas q ele participou,ficaram ótimas c a interpretação do proprio,admiro demais o trabalho dele,continue brilhando cd dia mais e mais.parabéns pelo suscesso

Posted by Macklean
yrs ago
if all actors were like u?,it would make film industries very great

Posted by Iye Kamara
yrs ago
you are my best actor on earth.Keep it up!

Posted by fola
yrs ago
you are a wonderful actor,i admire you a lot especially in curse by the sea.We Nigerians love you

Posted by hamidah uganda
yrs ago
please come to uganda we love you.your talented man.kisses

Posted by Mirabelle Kay Sollee
yrs ago
I believe Mario Cimarro is simply dating whoever he so requires. He is simply irresistable isn't he?

Posted by kisekka edward
yrs ago
come 2 uganda plz we like u

Posted by leticia
yrs ago
mario i thank god how talented you are and i thank god how handsome you are keep it up for you have let us know that handsome men can be responsible and respectful.

Posted by Nanny
yrs ago
Hey Mario,you are a great actor indeed ..all your acting are master pieces..you are very handsome and your great career in acting makes you more handsome ...God's Love and blessings "Victor Manuel Galindes" withs lots of love from Kenya....Te amo muchos ...Kisses!

Posted by suha
yrs ago
I love you. I love you so much. I am waiting for your e. mail.

Posted by suha
yrs ago
A red flower for you. good morning

Posted by suha
yrs ago
my heart may tap like loaded bombs when i watch you on t.v . my love camero .

Posted by suha
yrs ago
The stars are soft as flowers as you. This verse is for you my love Camirro. Hoping that you'll write me am e.mail one day.

Posted by suha
yrs ago
i am from iraq. please any one can help me in finding camirro.'s e. mail adress. I am crazy in love with him. Please!

Posted by ALFY ODAME
yrs ago
I LIKE WATCHING U AND ADMIRE U

Posted by miss priscill addo
yrs ago
none of dem, so far as natalia is now married, the other 2 wat i don't know 4 now.

Posted by aura zap
yrs ago
i love u mario the way u act

Posted by negar
yrs ago
hi.
I hope that the next Mario. I love him very much.
I am always reminded of him....

Posted by Esnart
yrs ago
Acting as yo co-star in a romantic soap wud b a great honor.

Posted by Tolani racheal
yrs ago
Mario,u r such a fine actor and i like ur role in el cuerpo del deseo.u r wonderful.am from nigeria and i wish u d best

Posted by betriz
yrs ago
you are extra ordinary!.,you are my favourite actor, i wil apreciate if yu cn add me, i wil surely boost to my friends. Luv frm western Africa.

Posted by theophilus tackie
yrs ago
i am looking for good friend if you like me add me in facebook now i am a dance teacher and drummer too add me and you see my pic,s now

Posted by quindy
yrs ago
mario, u r soo.... hot. Ur acting is tight. Infact , u r a sweetheart in d heart of my girls.

Posted by latishawayne
yrs ago
hey man you rock me wit ya movies greet vissy villela

Posted by Brian satel sichamba
yrs ago
Hay mario u ar de man of yo alna i think yo parents ar happy 4 u man

Posted by shantel
yrs ago
omg mario cimarrooooooo l dnt know wat u did to me but wen l first saw cimarroo lfell in luv wth uur body,luks cimaroo everithing about ujust meks me luv u even more mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ma luv mob luuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvv frm uganda

Posted by dilshad
yrs ago
CIMARRO I WONT SEE YOU.I LOVE ALL YOUR FILMS.CIMARRO SUPER

Posted by Juliet
yrs ago
Well, I have nothin' much to say but Cimarro is a good actor.Big up man!!!

Posted by Victor
yrs ago
Wasup mario i really enjoy all the soaps i have watched that you have futured in . Good luck in your career

Posted by kitamirike sadik
yrs ago
Hello mario well this sadik in uganda i love every telenovela you`ve taken in and i wish you the best.

Posted by carmen
yrs ago
hiiii mario you are realy handsome i love you nice boy

Posted by maggie muke4
yrs ago
mario cimarro is dating vanessa.i love u mario cimarro you are the best acter in the world

Posted by francis
yrs ago
hi cimarro i luv u ad isabel in second chance

Posted by favour emmanuel
yrs ago
hi cimarro ,am ur good fan. i love u n isabel in sec chance. the kisses n hugin makes me wet on pant

Posted by Zeytun abdi
yrs ago
Hi cimaro am your big fan by the u look great i am from africa particularly from kenya

Posted by Hedie
yrs ago
hiiii.i love u and your acting so much.you are so handsome.when i,m watching you on tv i just pray and kiss you from far away.i will always love you in my heart.good luck

Posted by mensah diana
yrs ago
mario you are realy handsome.infact come to ghana & marry me.

Posted by parastoo
yrs ago
i love you mario.you very very nice.you very very beautiful.i miss you.

Posted by queen
yrs ago
mario i luv 2 see isabel n u 2gether. U both can make it in life. De romance u guys played was wow. But u ve 2 listen 2 ur n not wat pple say but think also of isabel. Hug n kisses.mario i luv 2 see isabel n u 2gether. U both can make it in life. De romance u guys played was wow. But u ve 2 listen 2 ur n not wat pple say but think also of isabel. Hug n kisses.

Posted by paria
yrs ago
hi. i have just seen your movie La traición. it was excelent. tnx Mario.

Posted by charity
yrs ago
hi cimarro iwas rily so down 4 u in woman ov mai life; lucky is dat woman

Posted by asanteemmanuel
yrs ago
am from Ghana and my extremely best artist is u.The best esmas movie that i showed more interest in,is second chance and curse by the sea.u are my mentor

Posted by Ashley
yrs ago
Mario, you are a real hero, hot and awesome! Keep being a good actor, awesome job!

Posted by sophie
yrs ago
I didn't see telenovelas spanish, but when I back to my office, I watch on my tv mar de amor. Thank you and the actor is amazing. May be you'll come to play in europe and in France.

Posted by zabs trina
yrs ago
,Mario u reallie moved mi in second chance, yo' still moving mi in cursed by sea! for sure yo' ROMANTIC.

Posted by ajok gladyse michelle
yrs ago
am so happy with the film you act for me on the screen.

Posted by ajok gladyse michelle
yrs ago
i like the way you act for me on the screen .

Posted by Sebuufu eric
yrs ago
MAN MARIO I LIKE THE WAY U REALLY TOUCH GIRL SO ROMATIC WITH LOVE AND FAST AND FORMOST U REALLY HOT FOR THE CASE OF CURSE BY THE SEA I WOUNT COMPLAIN COUSE ITS MY FAVOURITE MOVIE AND SECOND CHACE ................ DO ME A FAVOUR........ CAN U HELP ME AND POST FOR ME THAT SONG FOR CURSE BY THE COUSE ITS REALLY HOT AND DUDE ................... ON FACEBOOK . SEBUUFU ERIC

Posted by irene
yrs ago
hi mario,you r cute i love everything abt u.

Posted by nabuuma moureen
yrs ago
I kike yo scenes in curse by the sea.

Posted by Charles
yrs ago
Well!!,hello to every one including you Mario...as every body else would wish to chat with you i can't wait to know how i can chat to with you man........can you please?

Posted by Enejoy
yrs ago
Hello Mario, I just love your style.

Posted by Mrs Jamaal
yrs ago
Hi Mario,you are a great actor I do admire u alot,Your so hand some am sure that u have great personality,keep it up,luv u & I will like to see u more and more in other plays

Posted by edna mensah
yrs ago
i like his relationship with mi gorda bella imean natalia

Posted by betty
yrs ago
hi mario,u rock!jst keep it up!

Posted by NALUBAALE ANNA
yrs ago
Hi Mario i really liked your couple you and natalia

Posted by SANDRA YARO
yrs ago
WELL MARIO IS GOOD AND HANDSOMEMAN.EVERY BODY LIKES HIM.EVEN ME.WELL HE SHOULD MAKE HIS CHOICE.HOW CAN WE CHAT.THANKYOU.

Posted by racheal
yrs ago
i love you mario just wiish could have you

Posted by Lucia
yrs ago
Hi Mario, U are my hero. I admire and love you very much. You are a great actor and I can never afford to miss any of your telenovelas. I kindly ask yo to be my friend.

Posted by eva
yrs ago
hi mario cimaro im yr fun here in namibia ,i think u and nataria u wil make a grt couple,why cnt u remary her i like the way u two was acting in the women of my lfe ,god blss u .

Posted by vivian
yrs ago
mario i am sooooooo much in love with you,and i will like to be your friend.

Posted by grace
yrs ago
hi mario,your are such a great actor keep it up men i lyk second chance much i do adimire u very much

Posted by penelope
yrs ago
hi mario people real love you here in uganda but i wish u would get back to natalia u too made a great couple

Posted by akon
yrs ago
I admire the way you do your acting Mario Cimmaro.......I wish I was Estralia in the play " curse by the sea"

Posted by topy
yrs ago
i dore u coz if all men would love like it,there would be no divorce,BIG UP AM YO FULL TIME FUN

Posted by Sarah
yrs ago
Cimaro Honey, i dont just love the way you act, i love you! My regards to Danna, i love you both though i wld love to be in her shoes!!

Posted by MARY
yrs ago
yo just good and i like the way u act im one of your fun's

Posted by kathy
yrs ago
Amor, eres un hombre lleno de talento, sigue asia de lante. no importa lo que digan la gente. te quiero y te admiro. dios te bendiga!

Posted by Deborah
yrs ago
i jist love every thing u act,i mean you are just mwaaaaaaah

Posted by emmanuella
yrs ago
Hey Mario,av followed all ur novelas since dem dayz of Mujer de mi Vida,i must confess ur one good actor.Am now followin 'Curse by the Sea' and u knw wat,i thnk u should not stop leting us c u on TV.as 4 a galfriend,i thnk Zuria Vega suits u. Btw ur damn hooot,dem 6pac u got dude.aaaw.i hav quarrels wit ma bf wheneva am watchin u act coz of how i kip comparin him 2 u,in terms of handsomeness

Posted by nabacwasuzan
yrs ago
Heiscuteandiwould like to jaz with him

Posted by irene
yrs ago
hi mario cimarro,i think u are my best fan.you awlayls play a good part in every movie you do.you are the best with lot of love as your fan irene form zambia

Posted by susan
yrs ago
you are my greatest fun i would love to see you act with danna garcia on our tv in kenya

Posted by lexxys
yrs ago
always looked hot with isabel in el cuerpo

Posted by sadie
yrs ago
hello Mario,I must be obsessed by you.Count me as one of your greatest fans from Uganda.YOU ARE WELCOME TO UGANDA!!!!!

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Mario Cimarro

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

John Lennon and Cynthia Lennon

John Lennon and Cynthia Lennon

saved by cleo46
-11 seconds ago
John Lennon and Paul McCartney

John Lennon and Paul McCartney

saved by cleo46
36 seconds ago
John Lennon and May Pang

John Lennon and May Pang

saved by cleo46
58 seconds ago
John Lennon and May Pang

John Lennon and May Pang

saved by cleo46
1 minute ago
John Lennon and May Pang

John Lennon and May Pang

saved by cleo46
1 minute ago
The Beatles playing All You Need Is Love, via satellite, June 25 1967.
John Lennon

John Lennon

saved by cleo46
2 minutes ago
John Lennon

John Lennon

saved by cleo46
3 minutes ago
John Lennon

John Lennon

saved by cleo46
3 minutes ago
John Lennon

John Lennon

saved by cleo46
4 minutes ago
Yoko Ono and John Lennon

Yoko Ono and John Lennon

saved by cleo46
5 minutes ago
Yoko Ono and John Lennon

Yoko Ono and John Lennon

saved by cleo46
5 minutes ago
Yoko Ono and John Lennon

Yoko Ono and John Lennon

saved by cleo46
5 minutes ago
Yoko Ono and John Lennon

Yoko Ono and John Lennon

saved by cleo46
6 minutes ago
Yoko Ono and John Lennon

Yoko Ono and John Lennon

saved by cleo46
6 minutes ago
John Lennon

John Lennon

saved by cleo46
7 minutes ago
John Lennon

John Lennon

saved by cleo46
8 minutes ago
John Lennon

John Lennon

saved by cleo46
9 minutes ago
John Lennon

John Lennon

saved by cleo46
19 minutes ago
John Lennon

John Lennon

saved by cleo46
19 minutes ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles