YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Shah Rukh Khan  >  Comments

Shah Rukh Khan Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Shah Rukh Khan?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by shafss
mths ago
I LOVE YOU SRK! Please do more 3-4 movies a year!

Posted by BluePearlAngel
mths ago
He is a Scorpio like me wohoo

Posted by Muhammadkhaldoon
yrs ago
I like shahrukh khan more than my own life

Posted by heartofspades
yrs ago
Shah Rukh Khan still dates. He dated Juhi Chawla, Karan Johar and now, Arjun Rampal.

Posted by raza loveguru
yrs ago
i love Shahrukh khan i love this style.

Posted by LUIZA
yrs ago
USE THIS NAMES IN GOOGLE OK? VAI COLOCANDO ESSES NOMES QUE ESTÃO AÍ EMBAIXO E PESQUISANDO NO GOOGLE OK?: LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS SCRAPS, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS ATIF ASLAM , LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS KATRINA KAIF, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS SALMAN KHAN, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS Ranbir Kapoor, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS Shahrukh Khan, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS PRIYANKA CHOPRA, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS Aishwarya Rai, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS KAREENA KAPOOR, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS ABHISHEK BACHCHAN, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS AJAY DEVGAN, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS AAMIR KHAN, LUIZAGOIANAPOLIS Hrithik Roshan , GOIANAPOLIS BOLLYWOOD AMAZON, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS Imran Khan, LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS Himesh Reshammiya,

Posted by rohit
yrs ago
i love mr king khan and mrs kajol.your jodi is the one of most butiful jodi in the all oue wourld.

Posted by rohit
yrs ago
love you kajol and love you king khan.

Posted by najah
yrs ago
dear sharuhan ILOVEU you and kajol ilove your movies kajol is baeutiful girl you also sharkhan

Posted by Ruth
yrs ago
I`m not Indian, NRI or Asian but I love Shahrukh Khan and his movies! He is the most charismatic entertainer on the planet. He can do it all, he`s great in romance roles, comedy and serious drama and on top of that he`s a energetic great dancer. Glad the USA is Finally getting to hear a bit about him...now go rent his films on Netflix if you haven`t seen any before and see what all the excitement worldwide about him is all about!

Posted by ephrem
yrs ago
I ADMIRE SHARUK KHAN.

Posted by Diana
yrs ago
saba he is muslim...

Posted by Zoya677
yrs ago
Hey SRk...i luv ur actin n ur movies awesum..keep rockin

Posted by haider
yrs ago
hay srk bhai when you come in pakistan

Posted by saba
yrs ago
hi shahrukh u are wonderful amazing handsome attractive dashing but whats your religion man think about it please iam really really confused and answer please

Posted by sahar
yrs ago
Dear shah rukh khan: Be sure that you are always in our heart even though you are far away.with the best wishes for you...

Posted by Abgine88
yrs ago
Shah Rukh You Are The Best ForEver And Ever

Posted by spring season
yrs ago
hello shahrukh ji,hope u will fine well.I`m from punjab.Aap mujhe bahut ache lagte ho.Maine 7th mein aapki movie ddlj dekhi thi aur tab se lekar aaj tak main aapki fan hoon.Mere mummy ko bhi aap bahut ache lagte ho aur kai baar aapki movie ka koi emotional scene dekh kr hum ro padte hai.god aapko hamesha kush rakhe.Mera hmesha se yahi sapna rha hai k main aapko 1 baar jarur milo pr shayid ye meri kalpna tak hi ho sakega ok khan by have a nice day

Posted by imran khan
yrs ago
hi shahrukh khan i m pathan i say u lala.u r my brother.gauri babhe how do u do.lala ak muslim or hindu mairage bhut kamm sucessfull hote ha par lala u r gerat ma ap ko azeem muslim kaho ga oa ap hamesha mare babhe ko kush rahke en ko duniya ke harr kushi dena kyo gauri ak azeem wife ha jis na ap ka sath deya bhut muskil waqat ma agr koe or hota to namumkin ha k wo ap ka sath deta es liye kabhi koe dukh en ko na dena please mare ALLAH say dua ha k ap hamesa kush rahe ap k zindagi ma kabi koe gham na ae.

Posted by trixicy
yrs ago
i am a shahrukh khan fan i love his movies hes the man

Posted by yasmiina
yrs ago
hi shahrukh you are my favore actor you`re so fine i like your movies I greet your family Gauri khan and Aryan and Suhana all kiss by by

yrs ago
I love you SRK as a actor and i wish you cam in romania to see you.

Posted by abdi
yrs ago
i from somalia shahrukhan is in my mind every time and in somalia has more support than other actors i say those saying srk is not muslim you are wahabiyah who has jewish faith my name abdi

Posted by Fidan
yrs ago
Shahrukh seni cox sevirem. sensiz hind kinolari bezeysiz gorsenir. Me tumse pyar kartiyu

Posted by sana khan
yrs ago
hi dear i am really appreciate of ur stand on justifying with ur character god bless u

Posted by sana khan
yrs ago
hi its sana here well i am very happy for ur success on this film u proove it god bless u try to be socialize takecare

Posted by alena
yrs ago
shahrukh khan and preity zinta<3!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by yusef rameen
yrs ago
ASSALAM ALAIKUM first of all sharukh khan has comitted shirk! AND IS MARRIED TO A HINDU lady, he chose girl over religion SO I DO NOT RECOMEND HIM BEING A ROLE MODEL. HE IS FAR FROM THAT! ALLAHU AKBAR. PEACE. MAY ALLAH GUIDE US!

Posted by jmj
yrs ago
HEY THE COMENT OF ZARA WOW SURPRISED

Posted by Ankita
yrs ago
tries to act wise n does a good job at that

Posted by ikram ali
yrs ago
hi....sh...sh....sharukh.....khan...ilu

Posted by Khadra
yrs ago
Hi shahrukh walahi i love u so much and i want to see u ones u are my sweet heart alah ples u.

Posted by zeeshan rafiq
yrs ago
shahrukh i love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................... much..........

Posted by Shadya Woods
yrs ago
Wow! I am A Bahamian. Well, A west indian from the caribbean region of British decent and ever since I`ve heard kya mujhe pyaar hai and saw king khan, I fell in love with him and sort of forgotten about Brad Pitt and Pierce Brosnan! It is amazing the amount of talent that is hidden in the souls of the universally unexplored. Anyway, Shady loves you Shah!!!

Posted by rosy
yrs ago
hi sharukh how u doing. hope fine and happy.i`m rosy from australia. one thing i would like to tell is that it`s very hard to explain sharukh in words but then also i`ll say that he is the best.

Posted by jasmina
yrs ago
I don`t consider SRK as a muslim since he believes in 2 faith. Muslim believe only in ALLAH not others. How can he claim himself to be a muslim ??? It is a shame for Islam - if the muslim still consider him as muslim

Posted by fatima
yrs ago
i love u shahrukh khan,i just love u from da core of ma heart,i wish i could meet u once.

Posted by RAHUL JAIN
yrs ago
Hi Sharukhkhan , my self Rahul and working in Dubai (UAE)and Citizen in New Delhi I have open 5 shops in dubai can u pls here for ribben cut.

Posted by zara
yrs ago
Hi I just wanted to say that i dont call sharukh khan a muslim , or any of theese indian muslims muslims because they have no respect for islam .they are all married to sikhs and hindus , no respect what so ever for islam .shahrukh khan is married to a hindu , he is no longer a muslim and the rest of them also , suzanne khan salman khan amir khan the lot of them . they pray the indian way and drink shame on them , if they are actors then they are actors for them selves not for us . Shahrukh khan follows islam and hinduism , i mean i dont call him a muslim , he is a muslim just by name , fardeen khans no different his father who has now passed away feroz khan said that there was no religion and that all religions are one what aload of rubbish , shame on you all .

Posted by shabbir hussain
yrs ago
thanks with best rigaerds

Posted by mahesh jain
yrs ago
HI, SHAHRUKH BHAI,I M A CHOREOGRAPHER [D.D.A. MEMBER] MOB-9892603825

Posted by Lisa_72
yrs ago
hey ppl is shurhukh really muslim coz he is indian and born in india!whoa...

Posted by Lalita81
yrs ago
his really cute an all but OMG why is he with her when he can get anyone seriously he could get aishwarya rai if he wanted her... have to admit they would look cute togather :]

Posted by srkgauri
yrs ago
i luv u srk. u r the greatest

Posted by Subah
yrs ago
what shud i tell u ....by the way u wont even see this,,,,,u r soooooo sooooooooo gr8.....stil wil be ma no 1 hero............luv u..subah

Posted by bilal
yrs ago
i love you

Posted by maya or hind
yrs ago
i am hind but you can call me MAYA you know me.Yes it`s MAYA in DIL...God bless you

Posted by mahima sharma
yrs ago
hi shahrukh hru?im biig fan of urs plzzzzzzzzzzz send me ur views ihve 100 photos of ur ur family

Posted by love F
yrs ago
Hi shk.you are the best actor. I love your movies and singins. You and Kajol are making the best movie.

Posted by SRKRulez
yrs ago
U ROCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pretty much sums it up! SRK if u r reding this, PLEEEEEASEEEE come to florida for your unforgettable 2008 tour! Preferrably Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, or Miami PLEASE!!!

Posted by cyndrella_shikha
yrs ago
hi sharuk khan m n my bf is biggest fan of urs n ur wif gori 2 bcoz ur whole familey is very very crative i want gori to cum once with u in films with a nice role as ur wife plz v r wating u both 2 b togathe on screen my number is 9810548206 i always copy gori for doing make i belong to fashion indutry n she is my ideol

Posted by HUMA
yrs ago
I LOVE U SRK MEIN APP K LIYE APNI JAN B DE SAKTI HOON.I LOVE U MISS U AND KISS U

Posted by zahra khan
yrs ago
hi, lv u

Posted by iman
yrs ago
hi srk; u look so nice with aish or kajool bt not with gori. she is not an elegant lady`

Posted by Ashar
yrs ago
You are my biggest inspiration and I wish you would come to America. I am a 12 year old kid and I love you`re movies. my number is 281-293-8583 I would appreciate if you call me

Posted by raheem
yrs ago
u r simply great... plz do films with kajol.. we love to see together on screen(even offscreen too)

Posted by sudeshna
yrs ago
i love u srk....u r the only handsome guy on this earth....

Posted by humaira
yrs ago
salam u r my favourite actor and my famliy also.

Posted by bharti
yrs ago
shahrukh is the best actor ever

Posted by Sandy
yrs ago
Well Shah Rukh what can I say but you are simply the best. Love you and luv watching your movies. All the best and please continue to entertain us with good movies.

Posted by hina
yrs ago
hi srk

Posted by Beena
yrs ago
Hi Sharukh...it was amusing to see the amused expression on my husband`s face when his 38 year old wife and 11 year old daughters started shouting ...seeing you in SMS stadium at Jaipur,,right next door to our house...so near yet...sooooo far!

Posted by anam
yrs ago
i love u shahrukh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ur mine ;)

Posted by kajol
yrs ago
hey shurhukh you are my favore actor i love you family and your kids i wish i could see once

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Shah Rukh Khan

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Jake Bass

Jake Bass

saved by Hotwheels19
1 hour ago
The Parent Trap

The Parent Trap (1998)

saved by CindyCelebs
2 hours ago
Mitch Grassi

Mitch Grassi

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Qaadir Howard

Qaadir Howard

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Sam Smith (singer)

Sam Smith (singer)

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Pentatonix

Pentatonix

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Scott Hoying

Scott Hoying

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Todrick Hall

Todrick Hall

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Kingsley

Kingsley

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Frankie Grande

Frankie Grande

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Michael Buckley

Michael Buckley

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Betty Lou Gerson

Betty Lou Gerson

saved by sunrise1982
2 hours ago
Patricia Dunlap

Patricia Dunlap

saved by sunrise1982
2 hours ago
Robert Conrad

Robert Conrad

saved by avawheeler
3 hours ago
Miles McMillan

Miles McMillan

saved by alemica
4 hours ago
Chicago

Chicago (2002)

saved by notnef
6 hours ago
Margot Robbie

Margot Robbie

saved by alemica
6 hours ago
Margot Robbie and Tom Ackerley
Calum Hood

Calum Hood

saved by lilla_2
8 hours ago
Ashton Irwin

Ashton Irwin

saved by lilla_2
8 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles