YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart  >  Comments

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next »
Posted by Rason
wks ago
Hiiiiiiiiiiii Bella kaisi Ho Mast I Love You Bella, Kristen Stewart,,

Posted by Sandra Coder
mths ago
Kristen and Rob are ment for each other. You can see it in their eyes how much they love each other people should leave them alone. Is everyone so perfect that one misstake is unforgiveable, as Jesus saik"those who have not sined thro the first stone." leave them alonel

Posted by carolb
mths ago
there's no way robert and kristen parted..they love each to much..time will tell, rest asured.

Posted by Mandy L. From DSM, IA, USA.
mths ago
I really wish Rob and Kristen would reunite! They are such a good couple and i love them both!

Posted by Mary Aphena Du
mths ago
I love them to be together because i am a RobSten Fan!!!!!!

Posted by mennaelshamy
mths ago
i loved them when they were together sad for them they look cute together

Posted by Sally
mths ago
I like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

Posted by pamela
mths ago
He a good looking guy she doesn't no what good in front of her she undecide that how teenager are clueless

Posted by monte4354
mths ago
shes still in love with him. he claims he doesnt but true love like that never dies and he even said that after they broke up.

Posted by MarolleMissm
mths ago
I hope for them.. they are SO cute together!

Posted by strawberrylove
mths ago
Can't believe she cheated on him

Posted by sarissa
mths ago
much better then that other guy you are dating hes cute you guys are ment for each other

mths ago
i loved seeing them together at all times

Posted by amelia
yr ago
robert pattinson please stop dating nikki reed

Posted by seanyu
yr ago
awesome... both look very nice in couple!!!!

Posted by Annewala
yr ago
They're pretty damn cute, I like that couple :)

Posted by Tomester
yr ago
Rob dumped kristen I can't believe.... even after that heart warming apology !!!!what ??

Posted by Elizabeth Cook
yr ago
They are so sweet together. Please do not separate. I have been married for 25 years and believe me, you will have ups and downs. Remember this, you are together for a reason. Do not let people, gossip and tabloids pull you apart. Robert you are a grown man and listening to your parents and respecting their opinion is wonderful. However, you make up your own mind about Kristen. Missy you can begin to act and dress like the beautiful woman that you are. Don't forget your fans, and give one another the respect that each of you deserve. God be with you both, in the name of Jesus.

Posted by Zoya677
yr ago
Robsten are unbroken...i love U both and they look so good together....hope they are still together...robsten forever

Posted by filmgurly555
yr ago
Has Kristen had a hard life? She always looks sad!

Posted by Laura Hugill
yr ago
I don NOT believe they broke up. The first thing is that the story was made by People magazine. Need I say more? And the second, if everyone looks closer at the situation, you'll see that X17 Online put a story about the couple "fighting" and "splitting" on Rob's birthday. Gossip Cop declared this a rumour, saying that the couple did NOT split on the 17th of May. Also, in Who's Dated Whom, they have an article which Us Weekly posted, saying, "Additional Pattinson insiders add that the British actor and Stewart, 23, have been "having problems" and "fighting a lot," with things coming to a head on Pattinson's 27th birthday May 13." Which brings me back to what I was saying before. Gossip Cop confirmed that the pair did NOT split up on the 17th of May, four days AFTER his birthday and just a DAY before this alleged "break-up". Now that's what I think, though, I am NOT going to put my hopes up, just incase I am wrong.

Posted by Elizabeth
yr ago
This is the year 2013. Robert has forgiven Kristen and all of that is behind them. They are a wonderful couple together, on screen and off, and the rest is none of your business.

Posted by teddybear
yr ago
Remember once a cheater always a cheater

Posted by dalia494
yr ago
they r together
they didn't break up

Posted by ANS
yr ago
They didn't broke up there still together

Posted by lallal
yr ago
I can't believe he forgave her for what she did....

Posted by Audry
yr ago
I don't know what's going on, if their relationship is a big fake then let everyone know one way or the other. The people have a right to know. It's cruel to people.

Posted by Melissa
yr ago
They're not separated!!!! they re together!!! please, inform yourself

Posted by katenok_kt
yr ago
Have you seen photos from 28 april of them together?

Posted by zarianaforever
yr ago
Kristen and Robert broke up what he hell

Posted by queen.gulle
yr ago
for me is kristine stewart and robert pattinsson thats my vote

Posted by princeecho
yr ago
They are great on screen but, in real life , i don't think so.

Posted by teenred99
yr ago
they are a perfect couple on twlight etc.
but thats on-screan maybe its better if they don't date

Posted by Amie
yr ago
They are a perfect couple n wait a second one of the pictures...are they getting married?

Posted by suziekarin
yr ago
You guys are a great couple!

Posted by Gloria
yr ago
I think Robert and Kristen make the perfect couple they both endoer it all I myself am proud of them both went through it all and are stronger then ever before they both love each other and it has brought their bond closer see love can conquer it just takes time thats all and they did and now their closer because of it so good luck to both love these two I'm a fan of both love your fan for life.

Posted by nikomcfolife
yr ago
there a perfect couple despite there drama

Posted by Paige
yr ago
Rob is so hot and kris doesn't deserve him :( they do look good together though I hope they are happy :)

Posted by rozha sylvia
yr ago
okey. good news. i like robsten :)

Posted by MovieFanTY
yr ago
The most unattractive couple in Hollywood

Posted by rebecca
yr ago
i really like see you guys because your look great together and i hope that this will last.

Posted by kriss jake
yr ago
Nobody else could have done that movie so well. They was so naturally acting in the movie............I love Edward and bella........wish they'd be real couples

Posted by richa
yr ago
sangat d sayang kan klw sampe putus,pdhl serasi bnget,aq fans kalian.

Posted by Elizabeth
yr ago
I am so happy that Robert and Kristen are reunited. I hope they marry and have children. The children will be beautiful with such a handsome father and beautiful mother...

Posted by amos007
yr ago
I'm sorry to hear they have broken up. I truly believed they made a great couple.

Posted by sweetree
yr ago
I'm sorry to hear they have broken up. I truly believed they made a great couple.

Posted by mymyrubie
yr ago
wow!!! deep couple gogogo!! love ya!!!

Posted by Nissa
yr ago
Sumpah kalian berdua soswet bnget .

Posted by sweetree
yr ago
I believe they are still together.. They just need a little time to fix this problem.. As long as they love each other, they can keep their relationship.. I believe in miracle and second chance..

Posted by dixya
yr ago
oh oh oh my deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearest coup plz keep on rock luv u n waiting for ur film:)

Posted by chenrutledge
yrs ago
He should be with somebody he can trust who appreciates him.

Posted by NhuStar
yrs ago
Aww they are soo cure together. They are soul mate on screen and off. I hope that the TABLOITS don't mess with what the hy have.

Posted by ky
yrs ago
there are done rob have anew gfher name is alexandra warner rob sending a flower to alexandra

Posted by gclark
yrs ago
i can't stand twilight, so 2 thumbs down

Posted by Rabi Hanspal
yrs ago
Kris & rob.. ♥ They r best..

Posted by CLaudia
yrs ago
Rob and Kristen ARE STILL TOGETHER. Stop inventing things.

Posted by lany
yrs ago
kris back to micheal again not to rob

Posted by jhy
yrs ago
there are not a couple again and anymore rob kris break up again

Posted by Vivian Ray
yrs ago
ROBERT,ASKED FOR Emily to co-star with him in remember me it came out of his own mouth. yes Kristen., go to him. the fork can't talk about the spoon. ROB,HAS CHEATED ON YOU

Posted by karentatertot
yrs ago
I with you Mae, couldn't have said it better my self

Posted by mae
yrs ago
I WISH THE TABLOITS LIKE THE SUN,OK,AND OTHER MAGS WOULD QUIT SPENDING LIES THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT ROBERT AND KRISTEN ARE EVEN DOING. THERE SAYING THAT ROBERT AND KRISTEN HAVE SPLIT UP AND THATS NOT EVEN TRUE, ROBERT IS IN AUSTRLIRA TO FILM HIS MOVIE ROVER. AND THATS WHY THEY AREN'T TOGETHER RIGHT NOW KRISTEN IS SUPPOST BE DOING HER OWN PROJECTS SO THATS WHY THERE SAYING ROBERT AND KRISTEN HAVE SPIT UP AND THATS NOT TRUE IT IS A FALSE STORY THATS ALL. SO DO ME A FAVOR STOP PRINTING FALSE STORYS CHECK YOUR SOURSE BEFORE YOU START PRINTING OK. LOVE THESE TWO WISHING THEM THE BEST OF LUCK IN WHAT EVER THEY DO BUT FOR NOW THEY ASR STILL TOGETHER THAT I KNOW.

Posted by PrincessChan
yrs ago
they cute together ... memories cant be lost

Posted by Jack22
yrs ago
no one is perfect, people make mistakes...we're only human but if happens again shame on you Robert

Posted by joscho
yrs ago
No no no no no no no. Just no. Robert Pattinson is cooler than her, just no, RPatz.

Posted by sophie34413
yrs ago
I still think her 'affair' was done for press, the pictures are just so unconvincing, and the timing was a bit too much of a coincidence for me

Posted by SnappleLover
yrs ago
did they get back together? please tell me they did!

Posted by omikhan
yrs ago
MAKE 4 EACH OTHER BOTH R

Posted by endy cruize
yrs ago
he is perfect for u bella.

Posted by Mia_Birk
yrs ago
Shame on Kristen for cheating, but shame on Robert if she does it again.

Posted by gossippyguy
yrs ago
Guys, they are trying to "repair" there relationship, read the tabloids. I don't think they will get back together straight away. Rob said he was working on repairing it since Kristen stupidly cheated. She even dropped out of Snow White and the Huntsman sequel for Rob, they will get back to gether we all kno it! Kristen and Robert forever!

Posted by Camella
yrs ago
You guys are perfect for each other,wont like to see you both apart

Posted by te ara totoro
yrs ago
what a waste it wont make the last breaking dawn as romantic get back together kristin you need to apologise and if he wont budge it was never meant to be wish you both all the best for the future take care the both of you get back together and dont repeat that mistake ever again.

Posted by Hey Rob!
yrs ago
If you really loved Kristen you should do something. I know she hurt you but I don't see how you can sit back and watch the world rip her to pieces. That's if you really loved her. You are the only one who can stop this madness.

Posted by A TRUE TWILIGHT FAN
yrs ago
i would like to see kristen steward and robert pattinson back together

Posted by AlannaKress
yrs ago
I'm not even a fan of Twilight, but from what I've seen of them, they were a cute couple. But people should stop being mean to Kristen. It's not like she's the first person in history to cheat.

yrs ago
I feel so sorry for them

Posted by lora444
yrs ago
no, they are not dating anymore, rob banned her from his movie premiere seems like he is not forgiving her

Posted by Carolyn Barnes
yrs ago
If they love each other they can work thru this.I am praying they can.They truly make a nice couple.

yrs ago
I think Kristen is better off going with Taylor launtner they look very cute!
But if they do not find love for each other I don't blame them . I don't bland the Rob an kris thing either. Though I do think rob will be GREAT with Ashley Greene or Katy p! Again if they don't find love for each other it is ok! What I want to know is if any celebs go on this web! And Necy why do you keep sayin the same things? And you know it is dangerous to give any pesonal info in public and stuff right!

Posted by hildah_b
yrs ago
i think have been living in Mars!! why would they do such a thing???

Posted by amcbane91711
yrs ago

Posted by Reality_Chick
yrs ago
They're both young. He'll get over it and she'll probably go on to break someone else's heart.

Posted by Lucybj
yrs ago
This is what I have find out so far, anout what has been going on! Not sure what may be true or not, but I just want everyone to think about the story the media are putting out there! X

Posted by Lucybj
yrs ago
6. Rob is partying his pain away with pals in London...HollywoodLife reported Tuesday that Pattinson, 26, is "mending his aching heart" by living it up with friends in his hometown of London. The photo they used of him out and about, however, was actually from 2011. Pattinson isn't exactly in party mode these days, anyway -- hiding out since the news of Stewart's infidelity broke last Tuesday, the "devastated" Bel Ami star is "really depressed," one source close to the actor tells Us. "He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know if he should forgive her or not."

Posted by Lucybj
yrs ago
5. Charlize is furious..Although Radar claimed Charlze Theron was fuming after learning of her affair, that couldn't be farther from the truth - the pair were, still are, great pals thanks to the time they spent together filming. "They're serious cooks and like to compare notes," one insider explained of their fast bond. When asked about Stewart during a CinemaCon panel, Theron certainly didn't hold back. "I really, really love that girl. I love that girl, like, I would jump off a building for that girl," she gushed to Access Hollywood. "She's amazing, she's amazing. She's the real deal andshe gives really good back-rubs."

Posted by Lucybj
yrs ago
3. Kristen U-Hauled Her Stuff..Stars may be just like us, but there's no way a major celeb going through an extremely public breakup would hire a U-Haul truck -- and leave it parked in the driveway of the home she shares with the boyfriend she cheated on. "Someone hired the U-Haul and stunted the photograph," a source explains.
4. Liberty Ross' brother, Leopold Ross, spilled to a British paper about the scandal...U.K. paper The People printed "on-the-record" quotes Monday from Ross' brother, who also resides in Los Angeles -- including his claims that Stewart's affair with his sister's husband had gone on for months. Not likely, say sources who have tried to get the rocker to open up. "He was guarded [when asked] about his sister," one told Us. "I know other papers had been calling him at his place . . . he just slammed the phone down."

Posted by Lucybj
yrs ago
1. There was a bidding war for pics of the tryst...Though several outlets reported Us Weekly had emerged victorious in an auction for the scandalous images of Stewart and Sanders, the photographer approached Us directly - there were no other publications involved.
2. Liberty called an Australian radio station to laugh off reports of her husband's affair...Twi-hards were desperate to prove Us wrong after news of the affair broke July 24. One heartbroken fan took to an IMDB message board with a "transcript" of an interview Ross supposedly did with Aussie radio station B105 (based in Australia), claiming the photos were actually her. "No, no, no, that is me in the picture," Ross supposedly explained, laughing. "It is a sad part of being in this industry. We try to live our lives and the media feeds off our failures." B105 denied the interview ever took place. "No one called Liberty Ross has been on our station today,"

Posted by no one
yrs ago
Kristen stewart is an idiot if she really loved Robert Pattinson she wouldn't have cheated!If it was true love she would have stood by Robert instead of shagging some other guy (who is married with 2 children)!!!I hope Robert Pattinson finds the love of his life, he is heartbroken!! The main thing in a relationship is trust and after what Kristen did Robert will never trust her again so what is point of them getting back together just heartbreak and misery!!!

Posted by Lucybj
yrs ago
He may be able to forgive her, but he will never forget! If Rob is willing to give her a second chance then we will should too!
Team Robsten!!

Posted by lora444
yrs ago
and why there's no description in this couple? who deleted it?

Posted by lora444
yrs ago
they broke up acording to people magazine they are not talking to each other and robert pattinson moved out of the house with her never been a fan of him but i feel sorry for him :/

Posted by bhill0390
yrs ago
I need fellow Robsten supporters. Does anyone else feel sick to their stomach over this? I want them to endure this so badly. My thoughts are with them both.

Posted by Lucybj
yrs ago
I love them together, they just need space and Kristen needs to show Rob how much she cares about him. But i do hope they work things out, and become closer than ever!

Let keep showing our support not only for Rob, but Kristen too! X

Posted by marcelline
yrs ago
I believe they are still together.. They just need a little time to fix this problem.. As long as they love each other, they can keep their relationship.. I believe in miracle and second chance..

Posted by Zoya677
yrs ago
I don't think they have separated. First of all we haven't heard anything from them. No matter what I will always support my Robsten.

Posted by jiahgate
yrs ago
Kris cheated Rob. will u continue support them?

Posted by barbie
yrs ago
they belong together and kristine said sorry!!! I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!

Posted by Laura
yrs ago
I don't believe they broke up. According to a girl who lives near them, she twitted that there were paps in front of their house. So if Rob would have moved out, we would have seen the pictures by now. Another thing is that the whole Stewart-Sanders "affair" was just a publicity stunt, because Rupert was looking at the camera. Also, there's been talk about Kristen Stewart appearing in e news tomorrow explaining about all of this. I hope it's true because everybody deserves an explaination for all of this.

Posted by JayyNett
yrs ago
Unfortunately she made a huge mistake. One that will cost her a relationship. Im not trying to justify her actions because cheating is wrong! But she shouldn't hold all the blame. I really hope that Rob can forgive her what they had was very special. I just hope that we will see these two back together again.

Posted by Amy
yrs ago
I hope they get back together again :( this whole situation is f*cked up

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

Main Details

Other Details

Media

Publicity

Community

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin

saved by suburbansteve
-3 seconds ago
America

America

saved by suburbansteve
50 seconds ago
Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt

saved by suburbansteve
5 minutes ago
Jack Nicholson

Jack Nicholson

saved by suburbansteve
7 minutes ago
Discharger  -  Politics

Discharger - Politics

saved by caesar78
17 minutes ago
Snatch.

Snatch. (2000)

saved by suburbansteve
19 minutes ago
I, Robot

I, Robot (2004)

saved by suburbansteve
19 minutes ago
Aliens

Aliens (1986)

saved by suburbansteve
20 minutes ago
The Terminator

The Terminator (1984)

saved by suburbansteve
21 minutes ago
The 100

The 100 (2014)

saved by suburbansteve
23 minutes ago
The Killing

The Killing (2007)

saved by suburbansteve
23 minutes ago
Humble Pie

Humble Pie

saved by suburbansteve
24 minutes ago
The Beatles

The Beatles

saved by suburbansteve
26 minutes ago
The Rolling Stones

The Rolling Stones

saved by suburbansteve
26 minutes ago
John Martyn

John Martyn

saved by suburbansteve
27 minutes ago
Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd

saved by suburbansteve
29 minutes ago
Caprica

Caprica (2009)

saved by suburbansteve
31 minutes ago
Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones (2011)

saved by suburbansteve
32 minutes ago
Under the Dome

Under the Dome (2013)

saved by suburbansteve
33 minutes ago
The Matrix

The Matrix (1999)

saved by suburbansteve
36 minutes ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles