YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Madonna  >  Comments

Madonna Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Madonna?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Posted by Ramirez
mths ago
so, who is madonna dating right now? does anyone know?

Posted by alienlove597
mths ago
she's crazy and still love her more and more queen

Posted by portaup
mths ago
I don't think she's dating that last guy.

Posted by Piggy
mths ago
She is slim, not a bodybuilder!

Posted by rn_tracy1_rn
yr ago
Hope to look as good as Madonna when I am 50. You go girl.

Posted by rn_tracy1_rn
yr ago
Madonna looks great for her age.

Posted by rn_tracy1_rn
yr ago
Alyssa Rose, you sound totally ridiculous. Grow up.

Posted by A.M. the Map
yr ago
Hi, Madonna! Your style and music are better than what Courtney Love would have. No offense.

Posted by Alyssa Rose Colmenero
yrs ago
hi madonna I don't like your music I don't like each song that rhymes it sounds nonsense I don't know rhymes i'm not your fan your name is stupid head!

Posted by audreymiller
yrs ago
I am sorry to Madonna fans but her music is really bad and she has no class! Its overdo. you are in your mid 50s now!

Posted by filmfan2012
yrs ago
This is a woman who has to bow out gracefully now, and live a private life and retire. She is so embarrassing!

Posted by Onsweroflove
yrs ago
I agree with @LotteMae, she dated so many more men then this!

Posted by carrie21
yrs ago
madonna and guy ricie are the best couple! they need to get back together!

Posted by carrie21
yrs ago
Love you lady! you are such an inspiration! love your music, your philosophy, you are my all time idol!

yrs ago
wish her and guy ritchie madre it work...

Posted by satina
yrs ago
Yeah Madonna is pretty good at making a comeback though.

Posted by wantaprune
yrs ago
I think she is officially over.

Posted by dnsstar
yrs ago
demi moore and madonna have something in common

Posted by dimples101
yrs ago
what is her deal with dating these little boys? its so sick! they are almost the same age as her daughter!

Posted by dimples101
yrs ago
she loves sean penn the most

Posted by LaSeine
yrs ago
you are great singer i just love your music

Posted by JBella
yrs ago
She is so super cool. My favourite Leo. So positive and adds beauty and strength to the world.

Posted by bobbyklien
yrs ago
I just love Mad!! SHe is such a long lasting talent and inspiration

Posted by oscard
yrs ago
Madge has a good eye for business and great ear for a catchy hit.

Posted by Victoria1111
yrs ago
I really thought there were be a LOT more guys on this page... haha

Posted by esterrrino
yrs ago
And is relationship with Sandra Bernhard true or only rumoured?

Posted by 126213456789
yrs ago
are you serious david blaine???? owwwwww

Posted by 22July1992Girl
yrs ago
LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE ULOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE ULOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE ULOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE ULOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE ULOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE ULOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE ULOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE ULOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U

Posted by sonali951
yrs ago
i like you very much.

Posted by redd_phoenix78
yrs ago
you cannot knock Madonna at all, she is awesome

Posted by natalie
yrs ago
what was the mans name in her Rain video with the long hair that she supposely dated , I think his name was Daniel from Miami?

Posted by Mikal
yrs ago
She did not date me but I wish she would. I will show her much love and I believe she would love me just as much. Thanks: Mikal

Posted by heavenminogue91
yrs ago
Madonna you are the only one queen of pop

Posted by sanf94129
yrs ago
madonna ain`t got no TV so madonna will probably never read this,if one wants information on madonna checkout dr standley and search site for madonna,blackle4ps3 an experienced internet surfer

Posted by blackle4ps3
yrs ago
No TV so does that mean no PC,no PS3,so OLPC,lifestraw,or blackle4ps3 are unknowns

Posted by LITTLE KOJAK
yrs ago
Memo to Mariannebronson, below. You state: `Madonna is the queen!` Are you sure about that? I thought it was Elton John.

Posted by caitlen
yrs ago
moddona you are a lisbiean

Posted by Dap
yrs ago
They said she dated 2Pac and DeVante Swing from Jodeci, too. Madonna was gettin` it in back in the day, for real!

Posted by lauraf
yrs ago
Madonna was dating Michael Jackson

Posted by Kate
yrs ago
You`re right, Madonna is THE Queen-noone even comes close!

Posted by mariannebronson
yrs ago
Madonna is the queen!

Posted by Madonna Fan
yrs ago
She was engaged to John Benitez,I think that would qualify as more than an encounter.I doubt that she was ever with Paul Mc Cartney-she`d eat him alive!-and he was married at the time to Linda.When and where did she was a Mick Jagger groupie,cos I`d like to see the proof-but seriously though who would turn him down?She DID date the legendary artist Basquiat in the easly 1980s before she met Benitez.

Posted by Madonna Fan
yrs ago
She was never with David Geffen,Steven Tyler,Eugene Hutz,Chip Z nuff,David Lee Roth,Keith Carradine.I dont know who Adolfo Quinones and Ive never heard of her being with him.She dated Russell Long when she was 15,so he shouldnt have been added.Daniel Gilroy is Dan Gilroy!She dated Steven Bray in the late 1970s when she was at uni,not in the early 80s.

Posted by eric
yrs ago
Madonna has dated more men and women than this site has listed including Mick Jagger, Paul McCartney, Steven Tyler just to name a few!

Posted by luc
yrs ago
Madonna claims herself that she was one of Mick Jagger super groupie back in 1978. I guess Mick Jagger should be listed.

Posted by andy
yrs ago
did madonna ever dated mick jagger and paul mccartney. i think she did.

Posted by clint figwood
yrs ago
Ive seen Madonna in concert and on the streets in Los Angeles. She is the best singer and the most monumental female I have ever met. Thank you for being you.

Posted by lovinmn1995
yrs ago
Madonna is not jewish shes Budist and she didnt date david lee roth ?

Posted by frought
yrs ago
...frought

Posted by lana_besie
yrs ago
oh yes Madonna is only cultural icon of our time.It is not important what she doing out of art

Posted by Agnes79
yrs ago
My favourie singer is Madge! She is 154 cm,like me!:)She shall sing my town,Budapest Aug 22.She is georgous!

Posted by Eddy Amani(Candis)
yrs ago
Happy Belated Birthday

Posted by njova25
yrs ago
I think Sean Penn was definitely the love of her life to bad they couldn`t work it out.

Posted by Emparor
yrs ago
hi madonna, you are a wonderful woman you always look very young and beautiful i like you the way you are, keep it up age is only numbers. i love you

Posted by Kenzie11
yrs ago
wow!! who has she not dated!?!?

yrs ago
Madonna your concert rocked at the Pepsi Center in November of `08! Guy Ritchie treated you like dirt and glad you moved on with a hottie new model! But my fave guy you ever dated and the one I think got away was John Jellybean Benitez!

Posted by artrockfan
yrs ago
wow! i didn`t know Madonna was with Tupac!

Posted by Gregory
yrs ago
Wow, Madonna dates a new celebrity every year it seems! PS: Some info, the Al Pacino thing was in 1990, and so was the Antonio Banderas thing, and the Michael Jackson fling was in 1991. She worked w/Jennifer Grey in 1988-89. And with Naomi Campbell in 1992.

Posted by nessa
yrs ago
whoa tessa if you think she is beautiful then you need ur eyes checked. ANYONE can look beautiful with the amount of plastic surgery and overprocessed hair that she has. she has spent hundreds of thousands to look that way. she aint a natural beauty. she`s plastic head 2 toe.

Posted by kristin4e
yrs ago
She is amazing!I can`t wait to see her in Belgrade!!!

Posted by amc..
yrs ago
modonna would kiss anyone wearing a skirt, or trousers but i still love her anyway.her singing too.GOD BLESS..MONDONNA HAS ALOT OF LOVE TO GIVE AND SHE SHOWS IT..

Posted by Libs
yrs ago
1. She also dated Bobby Brown and Guy Oseary. 2. Though she`s been studding Kabbalah since 1996, she`s NOT Jewish.3. Her real height is 5` 3". 4. She didn`t not date Megan Mullally! 5. Eye color - blue-green.

Posted by saky
yrs ago
she was with Naomi Campbell????I dont know that

Posted by adrianalimafan
yrs ago
modana has dated 2 many ppl

Posted by hillel_slovak
yrs ago
she was with anthony kiedis ?!?!?!!

Posted by Anónimo
yrs ago
"Hi Madonna, I was wondering who where u because i have heard u everywhere, in movies,in T.V,in radio,like I said everywhere.I like to tell u that now I see that u are a wonderful women.And keep on going."

Posted by bunny18
yrs ago
damnnn Madonna sure has dated a lot of man AND woman ;)

Posted by donkeyguy
yrs ago
Madonna, I would not turn you down on a date you are still Hot !

Posted by kidzone
yrs ago
Hey Madonna No words for compliments your look is just stunning as you always been... wowwwwwwxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by lady Oscar
yrs ago
hi i am 41 and you inspire me with such great energy and i admire people who use their adrenaline yours is breath taking how they say it... awesome can`t describe it your look is AWESOME and more... xxxxx

Posted by Tessa
yrs ago
OMG, I am 51, and for anyone to say "stop trying to look young?" lol Madonna IS beautiful, and I am happy to say my own daughters tell me they are glad I too, do NOT look 50! Madonna you make us proud!!!! Fifty IS FAB!!!

Posted by Heart _Breaker 2300
yrs ago
LOVE YOUR VOICE!!!!!!!

Posted by madonna
yrs ago
Hi,guys,thank you for blessing me,I will look younger.

Posted by obama
yrs ago
hey skeleton

Posted by joszan
yrs ago
hai..Miss.Wonderful I have something to show you, its mean we care 4 you soo much.. please visit my blog of art: joszanart.blogspot.com many thanks for you from your all fans in indonesia, we miss You always.

Posted by sikazwe chaiwa
yrs ago
send me photos madonna

Posted by betrich
yrs ago
hello...im big fans of you....

yrs ago
ok why does every celebrity woman has to date girls? god it`s disquisting

Posted by Guy Ritchie
yrs ago
Guy Ritchie: girl: Sandra Bullock: Kelly Rowland: Nivea Hamilton: Ona Grauer: Megan Fox: Eva Marcille: Leona Lewis: Sara Evans: Quincy Jones: Aretha Franklin: Meg Ryan: Miranda Lambert: Jordin Sparks: ..... : girls: Danity Kane: names: Quincy Jones 26 Grammies: 26 Grammy Movie: take your chance: you got it take your chance now: there are only one life: Untraceable in combination with: The Amityville Horror: Solstice: ..... : effects: now you know: step into your own life !

Posted by Guy Ritchie
yrs ago
Guy Ritchie: girl: Hilary Swank: Atomic Kitten: the names: Lilly Allen: Steven Tyler: Jack Nickolson: Matt Dillon: Jane Monheit: Jamelia and Surname: models: ..... ; another movie: girl: Catherine Zetajones: LeAnn Rimes: K Bruce Springsten: Shannon Lee: Gretchen Wilson: Sugababes: names: Billy Zane: Ozzy Ossbourne: Madeline Peyroux: Linda Eder: Demi Moore: the movies not so expensive but must to be in quality: camera: dvd: poster: Gone With The Wind: design, colors: 10 oscars: there are only one life: Brigde To Therabithia !

Posted by Guy Ritchie
yrs ago
Guy Ritchie: the projects are five one four: the first projects: after that: seven three four: Lauren Conrad: Alison Sudol: Dixie Chicks: there names: Gwen Stefani: Da Brat: given name and surname: Cherilyn Sarkisian: Steven Strait: Kevin Bacon: Robert De Niro: Ashley Roberts: Kimberly Wyatt: Melody Thornton: Tyra Banks: Dayana Mendoza: Charlize Theron: Renee Zellwegger: Sophia Robb: Emily Browning: and the Hoffmann´s: Lemony Snicket: Jasmine Murphy: Miley Cyrus: Gone With The Wind: watch: try to combinate: What Lies Beneath: Beneath: Stir Of Echoes: Gothika: more little girls: my girls from the movies: do it right: there are only one life: there´s nothing to loose: a little bit fighting: Hannes Jaenecke too: must to be to survive !

Posted by ashmere
yrs ago
hey does any one have any pics of madonna wioth anthony kiedis (red hot chili peepers front man) plzzzz post them up .. love anthony... xx

yrs ago
madonna`s height isn`t 164 cm. it`s 160 cm.

Posted by ?
yrs ago
I didn`t date Michael Jackson

Posted by yunes
yrs ago
tnx

Posted by zelenka
yrs ago
I like her :)

Posted by HOLLYWOODBLOGGER
yrs ago
Madonna reconnects with former lover, latino comedian - Jaime Monroy. The two have a long history all the way back to the beginning of madonna's career. Things got caliente backstage on the set of the 80's television music show 'Solid Gold' Madonna lured the warm up comedian to keep her hot between tapings in her dressing room, according to production staff members the latin lover side of Jaime Monroy, delivered. The two reunited briefly in the 90's during his Spanish fly comedy tour and her Blonde Ambition Tour. Now in the midst of another failed marriage, Madonna reconnects her passion for latino men. looking for her soulmate, she has been spiritually advised that she has already met him, as she looks back, could it be latino comedian / talk show host Jaime Monroy

yrs ago
Now that her marriage to Guy Ritchie is reportedly on the rocks, who will she date next?

Posted by lizzie
yrs ago
why r u bi theres like more girls on ur list then guys ewwwwwwwwww!!!

Posted by norris Burroughs
yrs ago
The photo on this site is not me. I believe that some incorrect information about my being in one of Madonna`s videos has led to the posting of this picture. If you are interested in the accuracy of this site, I would be happy to provide you with a photograph.

Posted by mary a. rebar uppert
yrs ago
i grew up in romeo, mi., and my brother used to hang with tony. i`ve been to venice and witneassed "lik

Posted by Elnegrochulo
yrs ago
Chris Rock hit that?!!! I knew that brotha had game!

yrs ago
I think that Madonna still loves Ingrid !!! May be they still together!??? They are very well looked!

Posted by kber
yrs ago
Madonna also dated Louie Cordero from her Borderline video.

Posted by withoutek
yrs ago
I love Madonna and she is a true talent with the brains to match, I don`t care what anyone says. She is the icon of our time.

Posted by rotaryseven
yrs ago
Her music has been the theme music for a huge part of my life. She has been a real cultural ICON.

Posted by Lucy_Lee
yrs ago
I`LL ALWAYS BE A MADONNA FAN!!!!

Posted by Queen
yrs ago
She needs to douche with some bleach.

Posted by Madonnagirl3
yrs ago
No she`s not with dafoe and billy zane en 2 pac and john f kennedy and Charles Barkley

Posted by simone92
yrs ago
no she`s not with dafoe and billy zane, ??2pac ??

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Madonna

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Jonathan Kluth  -  Squares

Jonathan Kluth - Squares

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Control  -  Anima

Control - Anima

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

saved by ElissaJ
2 hours ago
Liam Hemsworth

Liam Hemsworth

saved by ElissaJ
2 hours ago
Fifth Harmony

Fifth Harmony

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
Little Mix

Little Mix

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
One Direction

One Direction

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
Paramore

Paramore

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory (2007)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
The Originals

The Originals (2013)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
Arrow

Arrow (2012)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
2 Broke Girls

2 Broke Girls (2011)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars (2010)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries (2009)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf (1986)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
Supernatural

Supernatural (2005)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
NCIS

NCIS (2003)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother (2005)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy (2014)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago
Maleficent

Maleficent (2014)

saved by AriaPerce
3 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles