YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Gary Allan  >  Comments

Gary Allan Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Gary Allan?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next »
Posted by Dyanna
mins ago
Are you on meds????? If not you should be! Look, STOP what you are doing right now and run DON'T walk to the nearest doctors office and tell them you have stalkers tendency's and you are absolutely delusional about what you know about Gary and girl I'm sure they will get ya fixed up! XOXO
Best of luck! ;-)
P.S. I'm pretty sure I am more knowledgeable than you on my worst day vs. your best day!

Posted by Open Legged
days ago
...or maybe Dyanna Dumbsh*! is really Matt Warren or another of his "friends". It's not a crying 15-year-old...that's for sure.

Posted by Open Minded
days ago
Open minded? No Dumbsh*! Dyanna I think it's more like you're open-legged. I think you got "the treatment" in the back of the bus. What else could explain you coming on here defending an almost 47-year-old grandpa doing little girls younger than his three daughters? ...and did I miss something? The prior post was discussing allegations of statutory rap_ made by 15 and 16-year-olds exiting your beloved bus. I think you're an as* kisser and wannabe. Word.

Posted by Dyanna
days ago
WOW!!!! 18???? That is legal right? Don't really see the problem with that! I guess I'm just a little more open minded than most!

Posted by cally
wk ago
So sad to hear this woman with the video has turned over and is looking the other way on such horrible evidence, of horrible behavior, and is doing nothing. I didn't realize the girls were reported to be 15 until I read it on the other board. What if the girls were this woman's daughters, nieces, cousins, sisters or friends! So sad!

Posted by Jackie
wks ago
If Gary has treated people like cr ap, they have every right to show the skeletons. It's karma for his actions.He loves skulls anyways

Posted by Jackie
wks ago
Dyanna, did you know about the 18 year olds Gary Allan was with this weekend and a few weeks ago? It's disgusting. You don't know a person from talking to them for 5 minutes, so don't pretend that you know Gary. If you were one of the women with herpes from Gary, you'd be angry too.

Posted by dumb dyanna
wks ago
guess you got the "gary and the gang" treatment, huh? ...looks like you drank the Kool-Aid too. lol! see voy.com garyallangirlfriend for the truth about this dangerous sociopath.

Posted by Dyanna
wks ago
The (alleged)STD thing just blows my mind cause no matter who you date there is NEVER any guarantee that you won't get something, it happens EVERY day to couples. You deal with it and you move the hell on! Also if you have ever been married and divorced you might understand a little better but, I will tell you divorce will change a person and make them NOT want to do it again! When you actually marry a person you give them the power to destroy you and sometimes they do, NOT even realizing it and it makes you not really wanna go through that again. Gary is a man in his 40's so stop worrying about his kids and his personal life........I am fairly certain "he's got this"!

Posted by Dyanna
wks ago
He is NOT a big a$$ like some would say! You wanna meet an a$$ go hang out with the Randy Roger's Band then let me know how bad Gary really is! I was NOT looking for a forum like this I just happened to come across it and I felt like I was reading post made by middle school girls! The ONLY reason some are posting is because they got their feelings hurt, it happen's, that is life, MOVE on and leave the past in the past!

Posted by Dyanna
wks ago
He is very down to earth and at the end of the day he is just a person (like the rest of us) who makes mistakes! Bet none of you would like it if someone went on a public forum and posted ALL your skeleton's on here! The man is a musician and he has "girls" throwing themselves at him every time he turns around and they just want to say they got to spend the night with "Gary Allan" how do you think that makes him feel to be used like that?

Posted by Dyanna
wks ago
I am not gonna say the man is a Saint (cause MOST men are not)but, I will say I had the pleasure of meeting Gary recently and he did not look old, was not drunk, and was one of the BEST musician's I have ever met.

Posted by Jennifer
wks ago
If we want everything to stop, Gary Allan is the only one who can stop his own behavior. He's been exposed for years on messageboards, and he still won't stop his behaviors because he doesn't care about his health or the girls' health. He only cares about destroying people's lives or else he would have stopped a long time ago.

Posted by cally
wks ago
Wait? What? What is wrong with this "woman" that says she has a video of under-aged girls crying after leaving Gary Allan's bus. Why hasn't she reported this. The video would obviously speak for itself!! Doesn't she has a conscious? Someone needs to speak up for these young, scared girls!!!

Posted by Garys daughters
mth ago
I hope one day guys use Gary Allan's daughters just like he treated us! We'll see how he likes it then

Posted by Sandra
mth ago
Gary sees his child in Wisconsin. I will not say how I know this, but I have witnessed it.

Posted by Pittsburgh
mths ago
Pittsburgh show was 5/22/2014, the Y108 8 man jam

Posted by from ohio
mths ago
Gary Allan isn't coming to Pittsburgh Pa. so why should we look out for his so called stalker

Posted by Gary' s Doctor
mths ago
One of Gary Allan's doctors is Dr. Thomas Brittingham. I have a friend who works for an insurance company and looked at Gary's medical history to see he has herpes, warts,and several other diseases.

Posted by Pittsburgh
mths ago
If you are attending the Pittsburgh show this week, keep an eye out for obsessed stalker Kelly Wentz.

Posted by Way to detract
mths ago
Are you one of Molly's friends posting trying to post another ruse? Gary is with Molly Martin in Texas, Oklahoma, and Nevada. Her and her mom went to visit Gary at the ACMs.

Posted by Anonymous
mths ago
Gary Allan been seen several time with a lovely Indiana woman.

Posted by Joy Bopp
mths ago
The only board that is hopping is the Gary Girlfriend messageboard at voy.com/233133/

Posted by Joy
mths ago
No-I am not Joy Bopp. And seriously that is all I said, but apparently it hit a nerve.

Posted by Joy Bopp
mths ago
Not unless you're trying to hide something, like Gary being with 22 year old Molly Martin. Are you Joy Bopp per chance? Were you banished from posting there at all?

Posted by Joy
mths ago
If you are a "friend" of Gary Allan on facebook you better be careful what you post in comments-I got booted for "Wonder who took the pic"-really? That seems a little extreme to me.

Posted by Wrong
mths ago
Someone posted the Patti Andrews stuff as a ruse. Actually he's still doing 21-year-old Molly Mae Martin from Oklahoma (has been for about two years). Google her to see her pic from the Foundation Room in Vegas during the ACM's or see voy.com gary allan for the truth.

Posted by Gary
mths ago
I was once a fan club member too. There are photos with Patti Andrews and Gary Allan in dressing rooms etc.

Posted by Gary and Annonymous
mths ago
Gary Allan been not be seen lately with Patti Andrews from Texas she is a fan club member of his and he need to be seen with me!!!

Posted by Annoymous
mths ago
Gary Allan better not be with Patti Andrews from Texas. I want to be with him!!!

Posted by Gary
mths ago
Gary lost the ACM award. Our prayers were answered. That's what Gary gets for how he treated me.

Posted by Gary and Patti Andrews
mths ago
Gary Allan lately has been with Patti Andrews from Texas and Tanya Boehm her friend. Really u g l y

Posted by CJ Udeen Steel Guitar
mths ago
CJ Udeen cheats on his girlfriend who has his kid with Erin Tanney a 21 year old sl ut from Oklahoma. Her twitter is erintalleyyyxo she sleeps around, she is not pretty

Posted by Gary makes it obvious
mths ago
Gary is doing the benefit for the child with cancer and donated money to the wounded warriors benefit to promote his ACM award for every storm. The promotional poster contains an army soldier and a child with cancer. He did it all so close to the ACMs it is obvious.

Posted by Go Away Kelly
mths ago
All the women Gary has hurt isn't funny. Kelly Wentz is an attention wh ore, she likes her name all over different websites with Gary. I do agree with the lady who said Kelly was a dog, you look like one. You are pathetic.

Posted by Go Away Kelly
mths ago
You keep claiming it is your last post, yet you continue to post and under several names on here, Kelly, pagirl and who knows what else. You got mad bc someone called you a dog, which you are Kelly Wentz. Believe it or not, hundreds of women know Gary and post, it's not just one person, a s s hole.

Posted by kelly
mths ago
don't be mad that a married woman with kids thinks Gary is HOT.. you did it so you had a story to tell your friends instead you walked away with way more. see his money and fame mean nothing to me all u saw was $$$ signs. even if he was just your every day 9-5 kind of guy id still stick up for him. and yes your same story all over the internet is old same thing on every page

Posted by KellyPaGirl
mths ago
oh my im so scared you warned him about me

Posted by PS Kelly Wentz
mths ago
Kelly pretends to be a big fan of Gary's yet a few of us screen captured her calling Gary a sc um bag on a different messageboard. The band is informed about you.

Posted by Go away kelly Wentz
mths ago
The other board is privately operated and you've posted there under several names Kelly Gray Wentz and you are no longer welcomed there. You're the one posting on Gary's facebook and stalking him at his Pittsburgh shows.

Posted by kelly
mths ago
or later? but you seem to know all about everything he has done since he started singing. id say your a little obsessed. you go his kids and families twitter, fb, etc etc

Posted by kelly
mths ago
wont let me post will continue the rest later

Posted by Kelly
mths ago
First off this will be the last post by me on here or your voy forum that you graciously blocked me from because you cant handle the truth. im sure there is probably only one or two people that post on here that use multiple names to make it look like there is more then one poster. just like Voy. let me start off by saying at least im not hiding behind a computer using a fake name like You do. you act like you know everything about everyone when you know nothing at all. there are many ways on the internet that you can track someones ip address when they post something. So don't act like you know me or have ever seen me before. you couldn't pick me out of a line up if you tried. lets see on voy you said I was a teacher. nope your wrong on that but ty for the compliment. second you say im psycho and I stalk GA and try to get on his bus. wrong again darling. I only new who Gary was back when best I ever had came out. when was that? 2005 or later?

Posted by Gina and Kelly
mths ago
Wrong, no one is blocked from posting here, especially for nice things. Quit lying, Kelly. Gina Douglas and Kelly Wentz are known psychos bothering Gary Allan. They have been trying to meet him and gossip about him for a while.

Posted by UseYourOwnName
mths ago
This is a friend of Gina's. If you're so proud of what you say, USE YOUR OWN NAME! She was blocked from this site because she said nice things about Gary so I am posting for her. She doesn't mind being called psycho, considering the source and yes she would like to do Gary SO GET OVER YOURSELF!! As for a being a stalker, she is too lazy for that! Any post under Gina King Douglas or anything close to that is not her because she was blocked long ago.

Posted by Gina King Douglas
mths ago
I am mentally disturbed. I post on Gary's board along with my buddy Kelly Gray Wentz cause we want to do Gary.

Posted by GinaIsPsycho
mths ago
Gina King Douglas has proven herself to be a psycho Gary Stalker and wannabe friend of Kelly Gray Wentz. Why are we humoring her on this board?

mths ago
And dolphins... I don't even like to swim.

mths ago
Gary is gonna be my husband someday. raccoons come out of my butt

Posted by AFriend
mths ago
For the record, the last comment by Gina Douglas was NOT made by her. Someone posted it under her name. Please be kind enough not to post under her name any more. Thanks

Posted by Interesting
mths ago
LOL! I loved it when she said she "respects her elders"! LOL! This is the same child he kissed in the Youtube vid from Las Vegas two years ago, right? This is also the same child he had on his arm as he ran from the paparazzi in the Youtube vid from the back door of the Jimmy Kimmel show, right? Can you say "pedophile"?

Posted by youtube
mths ago
If you go to youtube, do a search for mollymae1091 to see Molly Martin the young girl that cradle robber Gary Allan was with

Posted by Gina Douglas
mths ago
So Gary Allan has a child in California and one in Wisconsin that he denies and never sees? I thought his greatest joy was being a father

Posted by Ginabell
mths ago
I know a guy who has a kid in Wisconsin too...so?? Howmanyinall, who would call a child a bastard?...a bastard maybe?? Just sayin..

Posted by more
mths ago
Does Gary ever visit his other kids? I feel sorry for the mothers while Gary is out sleeping around

Posted by HowManyInAll?
mths ago
Please post about additional bastard children. How many are there in all?

Posted by lisa lemp
mths ago
FYI gary allan has one daughter in wisconsin as well

Posted by Heather
mths ago
Itwasfun is missing the point. Maybe these people should get some self esteem. Why risk your health and getting diseases with Gary Allan? why not be with someone who cares about you and doesn't use you?

Posted by theTRUTH
mths ago
If anyone NOT attempting to kiss his _ss would like to know THE REAL TRUTH about Gary Allan please see the Voy.com board "Gary Allan Girlfriend"

Posted by Jenn
mths ago
Through it ALL, your talent has always shined and can not be denied! Keep doing what you love and look forward to greater things ahead! You deserve it!

Posted by Jenn
mths ago
Hi Gary. If you still read this board from time to time....just wanted to wish you a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year! Hope you are doing well. Glad you had a successful 2013. Hopefully this year will be even better for you and your family! God Bless You, Gary!! :)

Posted by It's Just Me
mths ago
itwasfuntoo, just think, if you spent more time keeping your pants up, and less time talking about your STD's, you could have a great New Years!

Posted by itwasfuntoo
mths ago
FYI no one knows when Gary Allan got herpes and what other diseases he now has. I do actually have herpes from Gary Allan, in fact I am in pain from an outbreak

Posted by itwasfuntoo
mths ago
Ever seen the movie Contracted (2013)? You think Gary Allan was the inspiration for it?

Posted by itwasfuntoo
mths ago
Im sorry but I don't care. I was unlucky and got herpes from Gary Allan.

Posted by itwasfun
mths ago
why didn't we date? I don't think either of us wanted that. Talked for about a month and went our separate ways. Just cause theres chemistry doesn't mean there will be a relationship

Posted by itwasfun
mths ago
it was awhile ago. Been tested. Clean.

Posted by itwasfuntoo
mths ago
itwasfun, I suggest you check out the nearest S T D clinic and go get tested for diseases. Note: Gary Allan is not worth it

Posted by itwasfuntoo
mths ago
Way to enable Gary Allan's s e x addiction. "Whoever chooses to spend time w him next" is like playing a game of chance. You never know who was with him the night before and what diseases you will catch

Posted by itwasfuntoo
mths ago
I'm sure itwasfun is Gary Allan himself. The person talks about Gary like he's an amusement ride people get on and off of. If you were worth so much in gold, why didn't Gary date you instead of use you?

Posted by Jennifer
mths ago
At the very least I may have saved someone from getting Gary Allan's herpes. But I didn't save myself. sobs

Posted by Jennifer
mths ago
How can Gary Allan be kind if he's going around spreading herpes? No I didn't just want to bone, I wanted to be his friend.

Posted by itwasfun
mths ago
Feel silly posting again, but all the hating made me mad. I just hope whoever choses to spend time with him next doesn't listen to all the BS. Hes honestly a kind person

Posted by itwasfun
mths ago
He was one of the nicest men ive ever slept with. I appreciate his kindness and don't see it as being led on. Id do it again in a HEARTBEAT.

Posted by itwasfun
mths ago
get over yourselves. He's a good guy. If you chose to do it, accept the consequences that maybe, just maybe, he just wanted to bone. Didn't you?

Posted by Jennifer
mths ago
Gary Allan gave me herpes last year. I wish someone would have warned me, I would have stayed far away.

Posted by Ginabell11
mths ago
BTW,I'm a little sick of ur threats! I stayed off here, hoping you'd get a life! That requires looking up..

Posted by Ginabell11
mths ago
I luv me sum.Gary! So, the man does not know me? AND who are the boys? Wrong girl..once again, how many peeps U got in ur head?? Imagination taking over...I luv a few..and deep..carry on..

Posted by okgina
mths ago
Gina Quit talking about your love for Gary, no one cares. If you try to come near him again, you will be the sorriest person alive.

Posted by okgina
mths ago
No one believes a word you say Gina. I'm not responding to any more of your posts Gina in hopes you will finally shut up and leave Gary and the guys alone, and move on with your pathetic life.

Posted by Ginabell11
mths ago
BTW, wasn't making fun of Gary! You!! Can U not read..either?? :) Withered..better than U , cause I AM pretty,sweet AND have a PERSONALITY! oops..sumone done told di truths!

Posted by Ginabell11
mths ago
As far as chasing Gary, concert here..went late..left early..don't like crowds. I been hurt, not going on public boards to put them down! We all are human and make mistakes! Now, have a great holiday! ;)

Posted by okgina
mths ago
Don't you dare make fun of Gary for having herpes. You are just jealous Gina, and stalk him because Gary doesn't want your old withered body

Posted by okgina
mths ago
I'm just glad it wasn't Gary and the guys you were watching Friday, Gina. Leave Gary and the guys alone you psycho wh*re

Posted by Ginabell11
mths ago
You said I was dum..gonna run tell! I'm all over the internet..thanks!! I could care less! I watched soneone I loved take his last breath Friday! What did U do different from bashing..nuthin!!! :(-

Posted by Okgina
mths ago
I'm glad Gina is dumb so she finally got caught all over the internet. It's about time she was stopped.

Posted by Ginabell11
mths ago
Well, no! I can like the man.... I'm after NO one! Got enough after me , thanks! Opinions differ..well excuse!

Posted by Okgina
mths ago
Keep the lies coming, Gina. Everyone knows you are after Gary.

Posted by Ginabell11
mths ago
Psycho..whoo hoo, got any idea how to hook a mule to a buggy..didn't think so..carry on.. : )

Posted by Ginabell11
mths ago
Ok? Since I've never done anything BUT take up for Gary and I have no idea who Matt Warrem is...I'd say Carl/psyco..once again, have a great weekend!.My raccon.says Hi! ;)

Posted by TeamGA
mths ago
Gina- your information has been handed over to the proper authorities. You must leave Gary Allan and Matt Warren alone.

Posted by Ginabell11
mths ago
HAPPY, safe holiday weekend to all! Carl, I made a special pie for you, again! :) Luv me sum GARY!

Posted by Pollo
mths ago
WOW "a concert promoter" and a "Christian" Aren't "Christians" supposed to seek forgiveness not VENGANCE? Try again Lisa Marie, you aren't fooling ANYONE. You are ONLY a DREAMER because YOUR reality is dark and EMPTY. WAKEUP FARFALLY it's 2013 NOT 1983!

Posted by Kelly
yr ago
Happy Father's Day Gary!!! I don't care what these people say about u!!! You can rock my world any day no strings attached. LOL see u in Chesapeake Va....

Posted by tornado
yr ago
She said you could still catch HPV regardless. Why would anyone let their daughter even touch Gary?

Posted by Ginabell11
yr ago
Blondetoo, I like Gary Allan. I will take up for who I want, when I want. Obsessed?? , don't think so. He is coming 20 miles away in July. Unless God starts dropping money from the sky...I won't be there. BTW, I have no daughter?? If I did, I'd explain a condom to her, if she was gonna chase buses!

Posted by Ginabell11
yr ago
Maybe,.he got tired of your mean self! He has liquor on that bus??, Im gomna follow him noe!! :))

Posted by tish
yr ago
Gary makes you believe that you are "the one" until one day he just decides that you're not.He just moves on.Hes like a robot, no feelings at all.His daughters have seen so much, its sad .His behavior is unspeakable, the women, the drugs, the liquor, etc.Im pretty sure all the women discussed on here could recite the same lines hes used on all of them

Posted by Ginabell11
yr ago
Tornado, don't be embarassed...you are just a dust devil. I'm an F5 all day long ! :) Be a sack of sugar today, ok.

Posted by Ginabell11
yr ago
You make it too easy... epidemic you say..I'm stopping all traffic coming out of Memphis for this s4&t!!

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Gary Allan

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Jared Leto

Jared Leto

saved by griotte
56 minutes ago
Nathaniel Buzolic

Nathaniel Buzolic

saved by Marieke121
2 hours ago
Daniel Gillies

Daniel Gillies

saved by Marieke121
2 hours ago
Steven R. McQueen

Steven R. McQueen

saved by Marieke121
2 hours ago
Paul Wesley

Paul Wesley

saved by Marieke121
2 hours ago
Joseph Morgan

Joseph Morgan

saved by Marieke121
2 hours ago
Emily VanCamp and Joseph Morgan
Ann Smyrner

Ann Smyrner

saved by mahedomd
2 hours ago
Nina Moric - Calendar 2008

Nina Moric - Calendar 2008

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Nina Moric - Bikini Candids

Nina Moric - Bikini Candids

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Nina Moric - In Dubrovnik, Croatia
Nina Moric - Photoshoot from Croatian magazine "Story" 1. 10. 2008
Nina Moric

Nina Moric

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Nina Moric - Max Magazine [Turkey] (September 2001)
Nina Moric - FHM Magazine [Croatia] (December 2005)
Nina Moric - Maxim Magazine [Italy] (February 2005)
Nina Moric - Maxim Magazine [Italy] (June 2004)
Nina Moric - Max Magazine Cover [Turkey] (November 2003)
Easyriders Magazine [United States] (April 1994)
Molly Carter - Playboy's Bathing Beauties Magazine Pictorial [United States] (March 1994)

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles