YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Johnny Depp  >  Comments

Johnny Depp Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Johnny Depp?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next »
Posted by sillywilly
wks ago
When is he getting married? is Amber the one?

Posted by una
wks ago
TwoCents u r stalking me dude!! go back to ur playpen on Jared Leto's page LOL!

Posted by TwoCents
wks ago
Johnny and Amber is a weird pair. She never looks happy to be around
him. Better go back to vanessa

Posted by sillywilly
mth ago
Love his work and he never gets old!

Posted by sillywilly
mth ago
He is my fav of all time!

Posted by zabdo232
mth ago
I love you so much ... your my soul mate .... stay away from Amber. She does not fit you

Posted by Alice_14
mths ago
Maybe i'm not the only one who thinks that there's no way between him and amber is love.
God ,there are so many women on this list. X_X

Posted by una
mths ago
johnny no longer acts. he thinks he can have a career just being johnny all the time.

Posted by petesdragon4444
mths ago
didnt like his last movie but still good actor

Posted by shadesofblue
mths ago
Whoever Johnny dates i'm fine with it. I won't judge. Because as a fan, i'll always support and love him. He's the best for me.

Posted by So So
mths ago
He really is nuts, no offense.

Posted by una
mths ago
johnny put on a show of pretending to be ok for about 5 minutes to promote his movie. see him slide into a mire of darkness and d rug abuse. poor amber can't h ack it! vanessa is the only one who can deal with john- she knows him better than he knows himself.

Posted by bad joke JOhnny
mths ago
amber heard with her fixed plastic nose? JOhnny, you must be kidding us ? WE see you are the fan of Michael Jackson, but you don't really have to become IT TOO . :(

Posted by alienlove597
mths ago
johnny depp in love again with amber she's so Pretty and good person lucky

Posted by Admirer
mths ago
Why Christina Ricci removed? So why not remove Eva Green too? Why the rumor with Eva Green is more reasoned than the rumor involving Christina? So the site should remove all the rumors! The two cases are just rumors! Eva Green herself said in interview that the rumors about her with Johnny are bull**** and people invent silly things.

Posted by why?
mths ago
Johnny why are you promoting anti talented posers and why your friend david grohl is helping even worse anti talented posers with sillicone collagen and pvc implants to become more rich and more famous ? Don't you agree americans should stop making idi0ts famous?
So sad. Sad.

Posted by lol
mths ago
Posted by dwugz
mth ago
He looks broke. And worried about it.......

THis was funny. He always look like homeless person. Its his style. :)

Posted by me too
mths ago
and it was scary! that man is scary indeed

Posted by me too
mths ago
I had a few dreams with JOnnY DEpp. in one he said he wanna marry me

Posted by una
mths ago
had a dream about johnny depp last night. he scares me now.

Posted by jodeww
mths ago
wow he dated bunch of people apparently, so weird!

Posted by thejflo2
mths ago
Who added all these surplus amounts of rumored relationships?

mths ago
All I see in the comments: Fag, Loser, Old fart etc. Like Shut. The. Hell. Up. and learn to write too. ;] Seriously? You are all calling him a loser, old fart and fag? I mean sure he 's old but at least he actually has talent than all you people and you're calling him a loser? Please, like I said He. Has. TALENT. -.- And you are all calling him a fag? I'd like to see proof about him dating or having an affair with a guy and besides, there is NOTHING wrong with being LGBT. Soo, bye bye. ;]

Posted by Dylan_N
mths ago
I don't have to stalk him, his life is well publicised. He lives in usa to be with his gf while he left his kids in France. Deadbeat father.

Posted by dwugz
mths ago
He looks broke. And worried about it...

Posted by lies
mths ago
He looks an even bigger F A G next to this s lut d yke Amber. Who cares what films he stars in these days? Can't take him seriously with a brain damaged c unt like her on his arm!

Posted by set
mths ago
Depp the megalomaniac, and his equally egotistical Barbie. Good match!

Posted by OwenHenry
mths ago
Leave Johnny and Amber alone if they are happy that is all that matters

Posted by Slap
mths ago
Is Amber a j.unkie? Did Johnny lose all his money on d.rugs? You'd think after murdering River Phoenix he'd have learned his lesson.

Posted by Drown
mths ago
Johnny is still sking Manson's dck and marrying a dyk. What a loser!

Posted by to una
mths ago
una what are u doing on johnny page? go back to your idols vilel valo and old baby fart jared and l i c k their fa r ts there

Posted by why so serious
mths ago
johnny can f u c k mickey mouse and donald duck in their old a s s if he wants, cause hes sooo johnny depp

Posted by Mickey
mths ago
Ehy Una, I know it's true what people said about you that write bull** it here and I know you try to get people nervous here but your last post really made me laugh a lot! I fell down from my seat when reading it :D you're too funny and I think your theory is very funny too and it could have some truth after all, hahahaha!

Posted by una
mths ago
heard is a cover for the fact depp is f ucking manson. sad old fart!

Posted by hollywood products
mths ago

jeeez, hes 50 years old,

he is not that stupid to let someone use him, maybe he's using her too,
a relationship with benefits, she gets more fame,
he gets young p u s s y for free

Posted by Brandon
mths ago
This girl is waayyy too young for johnny. She seems like she is only using him for his fame and money. I really loved him with Vanessa and Kate moss and Winona. They seemed to really adore him. I get a bad vibe about this new girl.

Posted by your name
mths ago
I wonder how long this romance gonna last, seems like Dylan is a professional stalker aka paparazzi Please give us the pictures of Johnny with no pants ? :)

Posted by Kolby
mths ago
People, just ignore Una. It's a troll, someone who is here only to troll and to make others get nervous, nothing more. Just ignore what she\\he writes because she\\he's also mentally disturbed and it's very evident to everyone on this site. Just go to read what she\\he writes on other pages here.... she\\he's not okay and has got very serious mental issues. Just have mercy for him or her because not everybody can be normal on this earth.

Posted by ken
mths ago
all hollywood kens end with horny barbie dolls
stereotype life

Posted by you are an idi0t
mths ago
are you stalking him so you know how he spends time and with or without pants ?

Posted by Dylan_N
mths ago
I feel sorry for his kids, he spends more time with his pants down than raising them. Why did he bother having them ?

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago
yeah yeah Congratulations to JOhnny, Hope hes found his dream girl. Finally.

Posted by kristi
mths ago
Congrats to Johnny and Amber, a wonderful couple, aren't they?

Posted by una
mths ago
excuse me? did u fail to read what i just wrote. yes i m insane. and ville f ucking d ies. so keep insulting me all u like now. when u read about how some lunatic ended valo's miserable f ucking existence, u can remember this 'convo' and know u r responsible for it, u d umb f uck.

Posted by wow
mths ago
una, you really are one mentally crazy person!

Posted by una
mths ago
that's it. ville f ucking d ies! say bye bye to ur stinking f ucking idol, u miserable f ucking a s shole.

Posted by wow
mths ago
this una person must be some very jealous MALE, jealous on VIlle Valo, jealous on jared Leto and jealous on every other good looking successful man

Posted by why so nervous una?
mths ago
una, you are having a very bad day, calm down, visit a doc, u crazy man

Posted by una
mths ago
i think i wrote this kind of threat on jared's page, but i m now extending it to ville valo too. to una, insult me again or tell me what to do and i will k ill ville valo. do u understand?

Posted by to una
mths ago
i like to tell other people to take a f ucking chill pill, but i don't know how to do so myself.

Posted by to una
mths ago
oh i m soooo SMART! i m very very clever. i am just so f ucking clever it's amazing. WOW!

Posted by to una
mths ago
una, You need a chill pill honey You are not feeling okay!

Posted by una
mths ago
wow to una, u r really in love with sandra mittica today! why dont u go sh it about her on her page, u sad f ucking loser. if u don't like me, don't write back to me u f ucking i diot! it's very f ucking simple if u stop and think about it with ur f ucking pea sized brain :)

Posted by una
mths ago
to una, i m also not sure YOU of all people should be preaching about MANNERS considering some of the things u have written to me. and when someone asks u not to write to them again, the polite thing would be NOT TO WRITE TO THEM AGAIN, U D UMB A S SHOLE!

Posted by to una
mths ago
wow una, you really are angry bird today hahahaah

Posted by una
mths ago
to una, why don't u learn some more english before u write to me again u f ucking r etard? and try to be a little more original too! i don't think ur insults r creative enough.

Posted by to una
mths ago
una, nervous much today? your mother hasn't teached you manners ?

Posted by una
mths ago
to una, f uck off and d ie u miserable piece of sh it!!

Posted by to una
mths ago
una, go back to your idols ville valo and jared leto,
2 old boys stuck in their teen age

Posted by barbie and ken
mths ago

midlife crisis john,
this is so stereotype John! But you can buy younger and prettier than amber, you got enough money for all the blowup .s.ex. toys! hahah

Posted by una
mths ago
r u mocking the age difference pfff?

Posted by pfff
mths ago
Johnny Depp never tied the knot in his past 14-year relationship with Vanessa Paradis, but now -- after less than two years together -- he's ready to walk down the aisle with new love Amber Heard. On Friday, Jan. 17, sources confirmed to Us Weekly that Depp, 50, is engaged to his Rum Diary costar, 27.

Posted by una
mths ago
i would just pinch his cheeks all day long if he looked like that. but no more than that, lol!

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago
hahahaahah that pic so funny and cute, i would still love him haha

Posted by una
mths ago
that's a great way to put it! i agree. it's like something he is dwelling on is eating away at him. not sure what it could be though, any ideas?

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago
he looks like something is not giving him peace inside, idk, but sure he doesnt look happy.

Posted by una
mths ago
i guess we should feellucky he doesn't look like this: tinyu r l. c om / o7 rnl6w

Posted by una
mths ago
oh no! do u think he is ill with something and not letting on? i feel bad now...

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago
he looks very sick this year, what wrong with him ?:(

Posted by una
mths ago
LOL, that's a good one!! doubt Paradis would have agreed to the name if it had been too outlandish though. it's a cute name for a nice kid.

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago
nd if john didn't like flowers wtf would he name his kid lily rose?!!

he was drunk and out of ideas xD

Posted by una
mths ago
thanks, i'll get him to quit drugs by getting him to take up gardening in that case.

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago
if he likes flowers that much, then u can have him Una,he's all yours ! lol

Posted by una
mths ago
only if i can get some slaps on my cheeks back!;p

Posted by una
mths ago
and if john didn't like flowers wtf would he name his kid lily rose?!!

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago
a few s l a ps on his ch e eks sound like a good idea
maybe he likes it xD

Posted by una
mths ago
in that case, i doubt u'd get a second date lol.

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago
aha no, i don't like flowers very much and i doubt that he's crazy about roses tho, and no would now blow him that fast xD
well not at the first date hahaa, unless he makes me totally drunken and wasted that i have no clue where i am and what i'm doing :x But its quite impossible, i'm to difficult x

Posted by una
mths ago
i guess u would be sending him a dozen red roses w a note attached offering to b low him? good luck w that!

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago
slap on his face, aaaaaaw
i can't imagine that scene lol

Posted by una
mths ago
i think he needs a f ucking slap in the face. might wake him up a bit!

Posted by I'm hollow
mths ago
yes, Johnny seems to be a lil bit sad and like he's high on drugs. How can we help him to get better?:(

Posted by una
mths ago
amber looks like a golddigger. wasn't she with a woman before this? it all seems rather fishy to me (pardon the pun)

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago
by alienlove597
day ago
johnny and amber cute couple of the year

it started like the april fools joke, and will end like a joke

Posted by una
mths ago
ew to the blonde hair! removing his facial hair has made him look much older too. i'm sure he's had some work done, but it seems to have misfired. and there is something, i dunno, 'off' about him at the moment. like he is pretending he's having a good time but ain't. i don't know why i say that. i miss the old johnny depp. it's like he has been k i dnapped and replaced by a total z ombie!!:(

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago

well Johnny looks like bleached Hitler in his recent pics, cause he is making a movie,his character has to wear that horrible blonde hair. But kinda is still cute :D

Posted by una
mths ago
to una, u keep writing to me all over the place. u don't need to be famous to be stalked! besides, u said u only check ville valo's and jared leto's pages on this site. SO WHY R U HERE?!!

Posted by una
mths ago
yeah, i bet johnny is good in the sack. he may be old, but i bet he can still rattle ur bones real good!

Posted by to una
mths ago
una, nobody is stalking you, are you famous maybe? if yes, then i will think about stalking you hahaah

Posted by i'm hollow
mths ago
jesus, i cant believe he spent 4 years with that moss chick :S..what a wasted time lol He should have been with me then and teach me how to behave in bed and take my v i r g i n i ty ,,,aaaaw what a shame :(((!!!!

Posted by una
mths ago
to una, why are u stalking me on this page? don't u normally do that on jared leto's?!! u have issues! deal with them. have u seen recent pics of depp? i nearly puked.

Posted by to una
mths ago
una, maybe yo are just jealous cause he is so beautiful and all women crazy for him :D

Posted by una
mths ago
he is dull and knows it. the whole amber, guitar playing, rock n roll thing is an attempt to regain his youth. like brad pitt, john is past it! no one cares...

Posted by mystery
mths ago
Johnnny is in love with someone else, but he is really very mysterious man ;)

Posted by Johnny is Johnny
mths ago
JohnnY is the real rocker !
You haven't heard him play guitar yet! Well Mr Depp looks quite handsome and charming for his age. No doubt. He still is the real Don Juan.
Hes got the native american charm and beauty, 50 and still a heart breaker!

Posted by alienlove597
mths ago
johnny and amber cute couple of the year

Posted by una
mths ago
he looks latino. a lot of hollywood celebs pretend to have native american roots (eg angelina jolie). they think it makes them seem cool and alternative, because native americans are marginalised by mainstream american society.

Posted by Humanid
mths ago
Shame on this site!
How come Johnny Depp is multiracial?
He got little Native American, it doesn't matter.
About 20 of White-Americans got little Native/African ancestry, but they are all White because they look White like Johnny Depp does.

Posted by 5 min of fame gone
mths ago
he is not the best actor of his generation, only the s.e.xiest actor of his generation, and now he's old and u g l y

Posted by Joolo
mths ago
Johnny is the most talented and loved actor of this generation, he won favorite movie actor in 2014 pca indeed because people still like him and still vote him preferring him to every actor ;) HE'S THE BEST!!!! I LOVE YOU JOHNNY!!!!!

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Johnny Depp

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Pox

Pox (2011)

10 minutes ago
Darenzia

Darenzia

11 minutes ago
Darenzia

Darenzia

12 minutes ago
Clint Catalyst

Clint Catalyst

13 minutes ago
Lydia Lunch

Lydia Lunch

13 minutes ago
Darenzia

Darenzia

18 minutes ago
Zita Johann

Zita Johann

saved by sunrise1982
1 hour ago
Alexi Laiho

Alexi Laiho

saved by eviltwins
1 hour ago
James Dean

James Dean

saved by Charlize_Theron
2 hours ago
Natasha O'Keeffe

Natasha O'Keeffe

saved by fabienne94
4 hours ago
Bonnie and Clyde

Bonnie and Clyde (2013)

saved by hulja
5 hours ago
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Children Of Bodom at Bloodstock 2014
New Order  -  Live, ZAGREB, CROATIA
Sketches For My Sweetheart The Drunk

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles